All listings for this product
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
Best Selling in Headphones
Save on Headphones
- $92.99Trending at $100.00
- $325.50Trending at $349.00
- $99.97Trending at $104.99
- $54.95Trending at $99.95
- $104.99Trending at $129.94
- $8.99Trending at $9.39
- $9.49Trending at $12.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Monster iSport LIVESTRONG is a high-performance set of yellow in-ear headphones that allows athletes to listen to music while participating in the sports they enjoy. Made with 24k gold-plated contacts, these Monster in-ear headphones are anti-corrosive, ensuring a maximum audio signal each time the buyer puts them in. The Monster iSport LIVESTRONG style was created with the demands of top athletes in mind. These in-ear headphones are rugged, washable, and sweatproof, allowing them to deliver adrenaline pumping music when the user needs it most. The Monster in-ear headphones come equipped with a right-angle jack that allows the user to move freely while keeping the tangle-resistant cord out of the way. These headphones are also made with pro sound-isolating ear tips that mold perfectly to the buyers ear, blocking out both sweat and outside noise so all the user hears is the music. These Monster in-ear headphones are also equipped with ControlTalk technology, allowing them to function as a headset for a smartphone or MP3 player. This lets the user to take calls when on the go.
- ModeliSport Livestrong
- CompatibilityConsumer Headphones
Most relevant reviews
- mrthynxOct 30, 2012by
Superb Sound! Top of the line QUALITY. Made for the active life style. A+++
These are the best in-ear headphones I've purchased. They are What I've been looking for, for so long. Lot's of bass. Clear and crisp treble (highs). Right angle (90*) jack to prevent pinching of the wire. Flat style wires the prevent easy tangling. Ear buds and ear clips come with 5 different sizes (XS,S,M,L,& XL) to keep headphones snug and in place during sports. GREAT TOP OF THE LINE QUALITY. These headphones Came with 10 (yes i said i...TEN) different ear fittings that are sure to fit any ear. Not the standard (3) sizes that never seem to fit. They are comfortable. They stay in on my ear during my entire rigorous 30 mile bike ride. Not to mension they come with a easy to open carry case. I would recommend these to EVERYBODY. I Wasted time and money on 5 Pairs of Skullcandy's. (2) 50/50, FIX, Smokin', and INK'd 2. They are so poorly made, that it makes it easy for them to go around their "LIFETIME WARRANTY". The Mic And Volume on skullcandy headphones only work on Apple products which is garbage.Read full review
- bobbytee98May 11, 2013by
great ear phones ...work well with my iPhone
Great product...I used it for work and working out on my spinning bike. The only thing ,I don't like is that they don't stay bright yellow,they get dirty to easy. Easy to clean with alcohol .
- markiecki123May 07, 2014by
Love the sound, the look is impressive
these are amazing. great sound, great quality/ I love the bass along with the clarity. The comfort style fittings make it easy to choose the proper fit for your ear.
- kettenamyFeb 06, 2013by
Excellent value and well designed
Phenominal sound quality and an excellent overall value. If you sweat alot these are the headphones of choice. The unique design of the ear piece is not bothersome and the weight of the ear piece is not noticeable. The other part I enjoy is the length of the cord allows you to place it down the back of your shirt or through a specially designed tunnel in a running shirt with ease. Bought them on sale and the value is excellent.
- tiki1181Jun 09, 2013by
Price doesn't reflect quality expected.
Monster earpieces are usually quite good. I have a pair I got from the airport and they have excellent bass, which is what I love. I always seem to have problems getting them to stay in whilst jogging, so these ones would be awesome because of the bass quality and the fact they have the ear clip bits. Unfortunately, these iSport ones don't carry the same bass quality as the cheaper versions. Go figure!