Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $89.95+ $8.00 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by gpdent
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $59.00Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by out_of_ordr
- Est. delivery by Apr 7
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Headphones
Save on Headphones
- $115.00Trending at $129.99
- $95.99Trending at $135.00
- $200.00Trending at $238.99
- $3.68Trending at $3.99
- $124.99Trending at $134.99
- $2.58Trending at $3.99
- $239.95Trending at $299.00
About this product
- DescriptionLook to Monster Gratitude Gold In-Ear Headsets for so much more than exceptional style. The craftsmanship in these gorgeous Earth, Wind, and Fire special edition headphones is matched in quality by their remarkable performance capability. These Monster Gratitude rose gold headphones also have a finish that’s resistant to scratches and rust for optimal durability. Monster Gratitude headphones have an attached mic so that you can take calls. The sound quality at both ends allows you to participate in conversations without static or feedback. Use ControlTalk technology to navigate effortlessly between hands-free calls and a premium audio experience. The controls for this in-ear headphone are located on the right side. With the controls, you can adjust the volume or change the track of the song. You can also easily pause your music and resume playing with the press of a button.Sound isolation, deep bass, and strong tones are just a few of the reasons why users enjoy this fashion-forward set. A range of Monster SuperTips in various sizes are included so that listeners can ensure their headphones are a perfect fit for comfort. You can wear them all day at work and almost forget that you have them on. The flexible material expands to the size of your ear canals to seal in sound so that you don't miss any deep bass notes. These great accessories also filter out ambient noise. If you are using these Monster Gratitude headphones on a busy train, you will only hear the music.These headphones feature a miniphone port interface. The ear set uses stereo with integrated drivers for the delivery of sound. They have a frequency response range of 2 Hz to 20 kHz, which allows you to hear a full variety of sounds within musical harmonies. The integrated drivers allow you to enjoy the deepest bass sounds with complete clarity.The flat, tangle-free Monster cable measures 1.2 meters long. The cables have a standard 3.5 mm jack for attachment to devices like Android smartphones or your home theater system. This set's cable is reflective, so you can feel confident wearing them outdoors at night. You can also connect it with any Apple device, including an iPod, iPad, or iPhone through generation five. The cords attach at a 90-degree angle for a good fit and added comfort. The Monster cables and earphone stay in place even if you are vigorously exercising. They come with a microUSB for charging, and a full charge only takes about six hours. They also deliver more than six hours of constant playing time.These quality accessories measure 1 inch long, 1 inch wide, and 1 inch deep and weigh about 4 ounces. Store this metallic listening accessory in its own limited edition Earth, Wind, and Fire travel case to keep it safe while on the road. The travel case can also hold an extra battery, backup ear tips, and the charging cable. You can also store them in their box for added protection while in transit.
- CompatibilityConsumer Headphones
Most relevant reviews
- jrw2mnmSep 21, 2013by
Spend your money on something else.
I bought these figuring they would be great earphones because they are made by the Monster brand. Yes the Rose Gold finish dazzles you when you first open the package along with all of the accessories..i.e. different sizes of covers for ears to make sure you get the right size so that the sound isolating feature works. Well either they are not very good or I have weird ears. I tried out all of the ear inserts - about a dozen..I found that NONE of them effectively stay in my ear. they are constantly sliding out. I know this has happened when sound starts to go out in an ear. I spend so much time adjusting and putting them back into my ear that I can't enjoy the music. Then the control talk feature randomly engages. At first I assumed that I was accidentally clicking it but even when I tuck it away, it clicks on unexpectedly. frankly since these are supposed to retail for $229 I expected so much more bang for the buck. yes they garner attention and looks because of the Rose gold finish. Unfortunately these earphones are more for show than for go. The audio quality is ok. But no better than the quality of the included earphones which came with my iPod. Read full review
- mifuscoApr 11, 2013by
Monster Cable entered the high-end ear-bud market in a big way with their celebrity series. The sound is smooth, warm, bright, and clear. I have owned many top-of-the-line in-ear phones and Monsters are just about the best value: great sound at a fraction of the cost of the best Shure or Westone's. They do emit a lot of 'microphonics' (picking up of sound when cables brush against clothing), but I find that if I drape them over the ear, rather than dangling down, this problem is almost entirely cleared up -- and the phones are less likely to be accidentally pulled out of the ear.
- fashionteenagerSep 19, 2012by
I had a very pleased experience with this friendly seller.
It is a nice looking headphone! The sounds quality does not meet my imagination, but it is very wonderful headphone, which is a small earbud could give me a very amused rock and jazz music journey.
- omimi126Jul 02, 2013by
great product， value for the money
like it so much , great looks ,strong useful, I will buy more for my friends and family. they will like it as much as i do.
- unionspringsNov 28, 2014by
A GREAT PRODUCT AT A GREAT PRICE.
THIS IS MY 3RD SET OF THESE AND I RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY. THEY ARE COMFORTABLE, OFFER GREAT SOUND AND ARE A PLEASURE TO USE.