More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $1,875.00Trending at $1,899.00
- $3,027.00Trending at $3,058.95
- $2,599.52Trending at $2,668.95
- $3,148.95Trending at $3,997.00
- $4,694.00Trending at $4,769.50
- $6,299.99Trending at $6,998.00
- $1,150.00Trending at $1,197.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe 73-inch Mitsubishi WD-73838 television utilizes the DLP technology that gives 3D effects in the comfort of your living room. With the Smooth120 technology, this Mitsubishi 73-inch 3D DLP TV reduces the blur effect from fast-moving video, action movies, and more. The 6-coor processor of this Mitsubishi diamond series works on colors for greater accuracy. Besides, the dark detailer in this Mitsubishi 73-inch 3D DLP TV delivers enhanced contrast levels for life-like images. Furthermore, this Mitsubishi diamond series features immersive sound technology that reproduces surround sound, for complete entertainment. You can view JPEG photos, play mp3 music, via the two USB port in the Mitsubishi WD-73838 television.
- About The BrandMitsubishi is a group of autonomous Japanese multinational companies covering a wide range of businesses, established in 1870 by Yataro Iwasaki. In 1921, the beginnings of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation were laid and the company successfully entered the consumer sector by manufacturing an electric fan, which became a hit product. Over the years the manufacture of technical appliances expanded into elevators, escalators, electric power generators and in 1953 the first television set bearing the brand’s name was released. Mitsubishi is worldwide-known for being the first manufacturer that has launched a large-scale LED screen for sports arenas and the largest CRT television screen.
- Family LineDiamond
- Series838 Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyRear-Projection
- Screen Size73"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9,4:3
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D TechnologyFull 3D
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080i (HDTV),1080p (HDTV),480i (SDTV),480p (EDTV),720p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power217 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.95 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Front Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 1
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1
- Number Of Speakers16
- Speaker Power16 x 2 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Audio LevelerWith Audio Leveler
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Universal
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- 1halfcenturyMay 16, 2011by
Brilliant Colors beyond my expectation!!
Spent weeks looking at all large screen tv at the major outlets..My one and only desire was to find the best quality picture on the market and hopefully at a reasonable cost.. I finally saw the most brilliant , beautiful pastel shades of green, blue, yellow and reds that I had not seen on any flat screen televisions..The six color processor, versus the the 3 color (R G B) definetly makes a world of difference in the many shades (Hue) that can be seen on this set. Since I have 5.1 surround system, I used the 16 speakers built into the set as the center speaker, since a speaker jack is provided for this purpose...I was able to purchase the 3D adapter kit, the base, and the Mitsubishi DLP television on ebay, all for the same price it was going to cost me for just the TV alone at a major wholesale warehouse..no shipping cost and taxes was a great savings.. the 3D is awesome...I am very pleased with my purchase and I wish the same results for you!! Hope this review was helpful... Read full review
- phoenixautomati...Nov 29, 2010by
Great Picture why go LED/LCD??
When viewing in HD mode the picture is outstanding even in a bright room facing windows during daylight. No hassle start up, alittle slow during first power on every day, but with this picture quality and size, I can wait 30-45 seconds. DLP's don't wear out like LED/LCD units except for the bulb. I can replace it cheaper than replacin the complete TV like the LED units. Would have purchased the 83 Inch model if wife wouldn't have shot me.