More items related to this product
Top Selling in Speakers
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mirage NANOSAT Prestige speaker is unique, compact and lightweight in design and structure. The excellent 360-degree performance delivered by this Mirage bookshelf speaker is sure to amaze you. Place this Mirage speaker near your TV, without any fear of it intervening with your TV’s performance. Enjoy balanced music in your room, with this Mirage bookshelf speaker that has a nominal impedance of 8 Ohms. This Mirage speaker renders excellent sound clarity with the sensitivity of 89 dB. The Mirage NANOSAT Prestige provides awesome output with the maximum power handling capacity of 100 watts.
- ModelNanosat Prestige
- MPNNANOSAT Prestige ROSEWOOD,Nanosat Prestige Rosewood
- Peak Power Handling100 W
- Nominal Power100 W
- Frequency Responses110 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance8 ohm
- Sensitivity89 dB
- Magnetic ShieldingMagnetically Shielded
- Available ColorsBlack,Brown,White
- Cabinet FinishWooden
- Woofer MaterialPolymer Composite
- Width4.3 in.
- Depth4.2 in.
- Height5.8 in.
- Woofer Size2.75 in.
- Tweeter Size0.75 in.
- Weight2.7 lb
Most relevant reviews
- 1065667284@dele...Aug 25, 2012by
I would buy these little gems again.
These little guys put out great sound. Price was great. If you add these to a surround system you will be pleased. Just remember the size before you buy. Way to many complaints about the sound in other reviews. If you do your research you will know that your not going to get a concert sound with your ears ringing for two days after you listen to these. Quality is fine without the high decibels blurring everything together.
- chinarider69Apr 04, 2012by
Solid speakers for price, but need good sub woofer to nail the sound.
I bought these because my daughter blew out 2 of my old ones. I like how they were the same as when I had the original. They sound good and being that I am not a pro at this and they are the only surround speakers I've ever had, hard to know how they stack up to others. Music sounds good, but really need a good subwoofer and I find I don't have to up and down the volume w/movies that go from action/music to quieter dialogue, so I got that going for me......which is nice.........
- sherilee2012Aug 12, 2012by
This small speaker has Fantastic sound. It is Beautiful in rosewood finish, and matches my Paradigm fronts and center.