Top Selling in Video Game Consoles
Great Prices on Video Game Consoles
- $260.00Trending at $279.30
- $373.99Trending at $379.99
- $322.00Trending at $369.99
- $279.00Trending at $298.89
- $279.00Trending at $319.49
- $237.99Trending at $288.00
- $189.99Trending at $194.99
About this product
- Product DescriptionThe glossy black Microsoft Xbox 360 S Holiday Bundle comes with a storage space of 250 GB, giving you ample space for your favorite games. With an in-built Wi-Fi feature, it lets you download games, stream TV shows or movies, and access Xbox LIVE. This PAL Microsoft console is equipped with an IBM PowerPC with 3 cores 3.2 GHz CPU. It has 512 MB RAM, giving you a smooth performance. This Microsoft Xbox comes with a wireless controller that works from up to 30 feet away. With surround sound, you can experience lifelike gaming. The Xbox 360 S console has a 30-hour battery life, letting you enjoy long gaming hours.
- Product NameMicrosoft Xbox 360 S
- Product LineMicrosoft Xbox
- Console ColorGlossy Black
- Device Input SupportGame pad,Wireless Gaming Controller
- Video Color OutputColor
- Audio Output Support5.1 Channel Surround,Stereo,Surround Sound
Power & Battery
- Battery UpTimeUp To 30 Hours
- Power Source TypesBattery Charger - external,Power Adapter - external,Power Supply - external
- Height2.95 in.
- Weight6.39 lb
- Width10.63 in.
- Depth10.39 in.
- Processor Quantity1
- Ram TechnologyGDDR3
- Supported MediaCD-ROM,DVD-ROM
- Resolutions1920 x 1080
- Video OutputsComponent Video,Composite Video
- Internet ConnectivityWireless
- Ram Capacity512 MB
- CPUIBM PowerPC 3 cores 3.2 GHz
- Fill-Rate500 million triangles/sec
- Memory Capacity10 MB
- Product Features
- Built in Wi-Fi
The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Download or stream HD movies, TV episodes, and games from Xbox LIVE Marketplace in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound from anywhere in the house. Compatible with b/g/n networks.
- Kinect ready
Kinect, the latest in motion sensor technology, will make YOU the controller. With a dedicated, specialized port, the Xbox 360 250GB is built to connect seamlessly with the Kinect sensor - and have you up off the couch and into the world of Kinect in no time.
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
This award-winning, high-performance wireless controller features the Xbox Guide Button for quick, in-game access to friends and music. It has a range of up to 30 feet and a battery life of 30 hours on two AA batteries.
- Xbox LIVE
Xbox LIVE brings a whole world of entertainment possibility right to your Xbox 360. Play with friends online, and watch streaming movies and TV from Zune and Netflix, all in crystal-clear HD. You'll find loads of your favorite music from Last.fm and the ability to connect with friends on Facebook and Twitter right on the best screen in the house.
- Built in Wi-Fi
- FeaturesKinect Ready
- Hard Drive Capacity250 GB
- Hard Drive Cache1 MB
Most relevant reviews
- lilepritchardJan 20, 2016by
Xbox 360s 250 gb glossy
Xbox arrived fast and exactly in the condition the seller listed it as. I proceeded to disassemble the unit to test, inspect, and clean it. I removed the disk tray, disassembled the case, realigned the lens, and cleaned it; now I have a fully functioning xbox to sell.
Verified purchase: Yes
- borale_r6jpk9nlJan 15, 2016by
XBOX works fine no regrets only thing is that is it has a crack in the back which was not pictured so I think it happened during shipping I'm not sure
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- gaylord270Sep 30, 2011by
Like it very much, added features a big plus!
Love the new look and the built in internet connection. At this point more durable than past units. The added storage is a big plus. The touch feature makes using the unit very easy and quick. I would highly recommend the Xbox 360 250g as a great choice for your gaming experience. Great product with tremendous features.
- dsolditSep 01, 2010by
250GB XBOX Slim is a must have!
This review is to focus on the differences that are not on a "standard" XBOX 360 Arcade and the "former" Elite, and rate the system as a new purchase, not an upgrade or replacement to your current XBOX 360, but overall.
When the XBOX Slim was first announced @ E3 2010, this was the most significant upgrade to the XBOX 360 platform since the update of the Elite. With an initial release price tag of $299 – the new Slim model includes many updates that may entice a buyer to upgrade, or choose this model over the previous model. These items include:
• HDMI and optical audio output
• 250GB internal hard drive
• Integrated wireless adapter with N wireless capability
• Kinect Ready (Microsoft Motion Hardware)
• Slimmer model with lower power consumption
• Sleek black body housing with touch sensitive DVD and Power “buttons”
• 5 USB ports
Almost everything about the classic Xbox 360 in white has changed with the announcement of the Slim: It runs cooler, quieter, and shiny, sexy new black. The increased venting on the side of the XBOX and the one larger fan make this thing run cool. This thing won't "red ring" because the XBOX now has an automatic shutoff to prevent overheating. The bad things that have changed are that the XBOX Slim does not come with a component cable (standard AV only), no Ethernet cable, no real extras – just bare bones.
There is a new 45-nanometer (Valhalla) chip designed with integrated CPU and GPU. The redesigned chip improves energy consumption by as much as half from the originally released XBOX, and this is the reason it makes it run quieter, and it decreases the size. In terms of processing power, there isn’t much difference. Also, this console will of course be backwards compatible with all existing Xbox 360 titles, but one thing missing is a slot for the memory cards that were specific to the original 360s. However, you can use your USB drive to transfer data or take your profile with you on the go.
Don't let the black slick body distract you; the only thing you need to ask is if it improves the performance quality - and after many reviews and hours using this machine, the answer is YES. This thing is so quiet, and slick, that the form factor and performance make it worth the money. Compared to the Arcade or the XBOX Elite's noise level – you will notice the lack of sound when you power this thing on. The 250GB hard drive upgrade is nice for all that downloadable content that you have been picking up on the market place.
Should you buy it?
Guys like me who are gamers and video geeks? Ya, this is for you. The fact that all that video and audio is being piped through a HDMI/optical output is a bonus, that the wireless (with N) is integrated, and the increased hard drive space, not to mention Kinect Ready – this is a significant upgrade. Also, this is so much cooler and quieter, that alone makes it worth the upgrade.
Final Verdict: BUY IT
• Same price as the previous Elite Model, but with a 250GB Hard Drive
• Sleek design and styling
• Smaller, cooler operation than the original
• It is significantly quieter
• Built in WiFi (with N)
• Hard Drive change can make it difficult to take your content with you
• Odd way to remove the hard drive (could potentially cause problems)
• No HD (HDMI or Component) cables without additional purchase
• No Blu-ray player
• The fancy shine is easily smudged with fingerprintsRead full review
- diamon47Mar 05, 2013by
Xbox 360 rocks!
When my daughter moved away from home resently, she took her Xbox360 with her. I never realized that I would miss it at that point, especially because I enjoyed playing some games that I bought. SOOOO...I went and bought a brand new unit for myself and I'm back in business. The program I use/like the most is RockSmith for 6 string and Bass. It is an awesome program and I spend a lot of time with it. Now that I have my own unit, I intend to play against my daughter who now lives 650 miles away (favorite game...Left 4 Dead). Another good way to stay in touch with her and have "Q" time.