Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect Star Wars Limited Edition 320 GB Matte White Console (NTSC-U/C (US/CA))
Top Selling in Video Game Consoles
Great Prices on Video Game Consoles
- $320.00Trending at $347.49
- $279.99Trending at $400.50
- $259.00Trending at $276.71
- $235.00Trending at $244.99
- $250.00Trending at $296.65
- $67.15Trending at $75.58
- $257.99Trending at $279.99
About this product
- Product DescriptionAwaken the force from the comfort of your home, with the Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect Star Wars Limited Edition 320 GB Matte White Console. A unique custom designed console is the jewel in the crown, with a cool white and blue finish and similar iconography as it found on the legendary R2-D2. Gamers can complement the stylish finish of the console with a brushed gold controller that is reminiscent of R2's constant companion, the paranoid android C-3PO. An included white Kinect Sensor allows gamers to immerse themselves into the Star Wars universe more completely than ever before, and the massive 320 GB hard disk drive provides plenty of space for a bunch of other games besides. Take gaming to the next level with the Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect Star Wars Limited Edition.
- Product NameMicrosoft Xbox 360
- Product LineMicrosoft Xbox
- Console ColorMatte White
- Release Date1/6/2012
- Device Input SupportWireless Gaming Controller
- Video Color OutputColor
- EditionKinect Star Wars Limited Edition
- Audio Output Support5.1 Channel Surround,Stereo
Power & Battery
- Power Source TypesPower Adapter - external
- Height7.2 in.
- Weight10.9 lb
- Width12 in.
- Depth11.5 in.
- Ram TechnologyGDDR3
- Supported MediaCD-ROM,DVD-ROM
- Internet ConnectivityWireless
- CPUIBM Xenon 3.2 GHz
- Product Features
- Built in Wi-Fi
The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Download or stream HD movies, TV episodes, and games from Xbox LIVE Marketplace in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound from anywhere in the house. Compatible with b/g/n networks.
- Kinect ready
Kinect, the latest in motion sensor technology, will make YOU the controller. With a dedicated, specialized port, the Xbox 360 250GB is built to connect seamlessly with the Kinect sensor - and have you up off the couch and into the world of Kinect in no time.
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
This award-winning, high-performance wireless controller features the Xbox Guide Button for quick, in-game access to friends and music. It has a range of up to 30 feet and a battery life of 30 hours on two AA batteries.
- Xbox LIVE
Xbox LIVE brings a whole world of entertainment possibility right to your Xbox 360. Play with friends online, and watch streaming movies and TV from Zune and Netflix, all in crystal-clear HD. You'll find loads of your favorite music from Last.fm and the ability to connect with friends on Facebook and Twitter right on the best screen in the house.
- Built in Wi-Fi
- FeaturesKinect Ready
- Hard Drive Capacity320 GB
Most relevant reviews
- imran4_u2Jul 07, 2016by
Very pleased with the purchase
Item was exactly same as described, I am very pleased with purchase and my son enjoying the game every day as well as his younger siblings when they are on kinnect utilizing their energy while having fun.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- thetinkerlifter...Feb 12, 2015by
bought for my 7 year old son he love star wars so the theme of the xbox was perfect for him he loves to play xbox he has friends over to have connect party it is a great product and we use it tons all around great family fun for kids and kids at heart
- dunnbrenSep 04, 2014by
Not in good, or great condition
One hand held remote does not have the battery cover, so not usable.
The xbox was not cleared of prior person passwords etc, not able to use the internet part.
Main electrical wires were broke, not usable, had to use my own HDMI cord.
Which made it not usable on one of our tv because it only had one HDMI
- crazy_phishMar 02, 2013by
It's a Star Wars themed Xbox, what more could you ask for?
Well first of all it's Star Wars, so I had to get it. The large hard drive is really nice. I like the R2-D2 sounds when you push the buttons on the console. And the Kinect is even kinda fun, I'm not a huge fan of motion gaming I like to relax more but I'll admit it's fun to play around with. And even though it doesn't have blu-ray capabilites it's still pretty cool.
The Star Wars game that came with it is also pretty good, I probably still would have liked it better using a controller and it feels like it's targeted more to kids but it's still pretty fun to mess around with (except for the dance mode, it's just weird).
- voidakenDec 02, 2012by
Really fun entertainment center if you can put down the money.
This has been THE entertainment center of my apartment here at college. Whenever I invite people over, we use the Xbox. When I need to unwind after a long day, I use the Xbox. Sick day? I use the Xbox. While the games are fun and all, it's actually the extras it comes with that sell it for me. Having an Internet browser and Netflix gives me all the videos, movies, and shows I could possibly imagine to watch, and is useful for any situation whenever I am home. The only qualm I possibly have is that a lot of the extra features cost money. Well, all of them. You need to pay to have proper Internet access as well as pay for various applications and games to download. The moniker, "Moneybox," lives up to itself. Being a college student, that's not a luxury I can always afford but for now, it's indeed a great asset to my home.Read full review