Top Selling in Video Game Consoles
Great Prices on Video Game Consoles
- $260.00Trending at $279.30
- $329.90Trending at $369.99
- $289.55Trending at $298.89
- $289.88Trending at $319.49
- $179.99Trending at $249.99
- $190.00Trending at $194.99
- $189.97Trending at $194.99
About this product
- Product DescriptionEnjoy all your favorite games in full HD with the Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade video game system. Powered by a 3.2 GHz processor, this 512 MB Microsoft Xbox 360 console promises you an excellent gaming experience. Moreover, you can easily connect to Xbox LIVE and chat with your friends, get gaming tips and do lots more with the Internet connectivity in the Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade console. The DVD and CD playback capability of this Microsoft Xbox 360 console keeps you entertained with your favorite movies and music tracks. Furthermore, supporting up to four controllers, this white video game system enables you to play games with your friends.
- Product NameMicrosoft Xbox 360 Arcade
- Product LineMicrosoft Xbox
- Console ColorMatte White
- Weight7.72 lb
- Internet ConnectivityWired,Wireless
- Ram Capacity512 MB
- Region CodeUnited States
- CPUIBM PowerPC 3 cores 3.2 GHz
- Country RegionUnited States
- Hard Drive Capacity512 MB
Most relevant reviews
- schoolmailladyJan 05, 2016by
Excellent previously owned system
My son loves this system. It is easy to use and he loves the variety of games that can be played on it. Graphics are great and it was simple to set up. He is looking forward to using the headset with his friends when they play online.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- cloneworks.tkJul 10, 2012by
They really should have waited a few months and got it right.
I was looking for a second Xbox to test out modifications on (like cutting up the case and water cooling it) before implementing them into a system that actually worked. I got it up and running and I"m now in the process of modding it.
This system was easy to bring back to life with a simple re-flow and due to the water cooling mod I've done, it will be some time before it needs one again, if at all.
The Xbox 360 had a pretty large game library with hundreds of games to choose from, if not thousands, with something for every one. Live Gold can get expensive but worth it with if you intend to run the free apps like Crackle and YouTube - though cheaper if you are constantly buying new Live games which most include a 3 month Gold card.
Now I had to give an overall rating of two starts on this one for this reason. The item I received was a Core console, not the Arcade. The difference is in the case design, and with the motherboard.
The Core system was the first system available, featuring the first Motherboard revision - the dreaded Xenon - which was prone to over heating, and the Red Ring Of Death that this one came with. What would then happen is that the solder joints would cool too quickly and break, causing many a headache and ultimately force them to either buy a new Xbox 360 or give up on Microsoft completely and buy a PlayStation 3.
Versus the Core, the Arcade featured an onboard flash memory chip capable of storing minimal data like Gamer Profiles.
The Xenon motherboard was then replaced by Zephyr model for more stability, and different models subsequent to combat piracy.
The Arcade console also sported a new case design. Most never saw past the white drive cover that the Arcade console came with, but it was also equipped with a brand new motherboard cage that was designed to lower the standoffs under the X-Clamps to reduce flexing on the motherboard and thus reduce the likelihood of the solder joints cracking.Read full review
- spinmotiveSep 02, 2014by
it was a very good price and it was a good buy. i like and i use it a lot. the first time i used it, it ruined my favorite game madden 25, but since then i have had other problems. it over heats all the time and sometimes it stops working. but overall it is a good product and the gaming is solid.
- jbear408Jan 16, 2013by
Great overall entertainment system! Netflix, Games, and much more!
The xbox 360 is a great all around entertainment console but I have to say the new dashboard of 2012 makes it harder to maneuver through features. A big plus is the game selection, so many games that I cant begin t count them off and great exclusives like Halo and Gears of War series. My only complaint is the cost of Xbox Live monthly, I am OK with paying a monthly fee but almost 20 bucks a month seems a little over the top. This is where the PSN has Microsoft beat but that's a different topic. If your looking for a "safe", family friendly, and fun console. This is probably the best bet.
- cmv04Feb 03, 2015by
Red Ring does not work?
I am writing to you because I finally got a hard drive for the XBOX I purchased from you! Now I hooked it up today for the first time and I have the " Rsd Ring of death" now in your description it states works perfectly fine which it doesn't? Can you explain to me why and what are we gonna do about it??