Michael Bennett: Step on a Crack No. 1 by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge (2007, Hardcover)
Top Selling in Fiction & Literature
Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Pts. 1 & 2 by John Tiffany, Jack Thorne and J. K. Rowling (2016, Hardcover)
Great Prices on Fiction & Literature
- $23.98Trending at $29.97
- $20.35Trending at $26.32
- $16.97Trending at $18.13
- $8.80Trending at $8.99
- $10.90Trending at $12.22
- $56.99Trending at $59.99
- $7.85Trending at $8.30
About this product
- SynopsisDetective Michael Bennett is about to take on the most sinister challenge of his career. The nation has fallen into mourning after the unexpected death of a beloved former first lady, and the most powerful people in the world gather in New York for her funeral. Then the inconceivable occurs. Billionaires, politicians, and superstars of every kind are suddenly trapped within one man's brilliant and ruthless scenario. Bennett--father of ten--is pulled into the fray. As the danger escalates, Michael is hit with devastating news. After fighting for many years, his wife has succumbed to a terrible disease. As New York descends into chaos, he has lost the great love of his life and faces raising his ten devastated children alone--and rescuing 34 hostages. Day after day, Bennett confronts the most ruthless man he has ever dealt with, a man who kills without hesitation and counters everything the NYPD and FBI throw at him with impunity. As the entire world watches and the tension boils to a searing heat, Bennett has to find a way out--or face responsibility for the greatest debacle in history.
- AuthorJames Patterson,Michael Ledwidge
- Number Of Pages383 pages
- SeriesMichael Bennett
- Publication Date2007-02-01
- PublisherLittle Brown & Company
- Series Volume NumberNo. 1
- Copyright Date2007
- Weight21.8 Oz
- Height1.4 In.
- Width6.1 In.
- Length9.7 In.
- LC Classification NumberPS3566.A822S74 2007
- Dewey Decimal813/.54
- Dewey Edition22
Most relevant reviews
- louisepicturesAug 23, 2016by
I think the story was spread out too much, no action except in beginning and end. The middle dull.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- hinklefamilyval...Mar 06, 2014by
Can you say Best Seller???? A sure experience for readers...
I'm sure to enjoy this book, one of my favorite authors, this was a great purchase from a very dependable seller.
- 504tiaraworkingFeb 28, 2011by
If you enjoy reading mystery books that will keep wanting more you have to read Step on a Crack By: James Patterson. I read Step on a Crack, and Run for your Life. I enjoyed both books. I am now reading Worst Case, and can't wait to read Tick Tock. The Michael Bennett books by James Petterson are great. I just wish he would write another one. I can't think of anything I don't like about the book. The ending of the book is the best. So if you want to read a good mystery you must read any of the Michael Bennett books by: James Patterson.
- 998557694@delet...May 05, 2010by
James Patterson is one of my favorite writers. I have read a lot of his books. I carry a notebook with me with all the books Ihave read or yet to read. This comes in handy when I go to Goodwill, garage sales, or bid on E-bay. If you haven't read any of his books, you should try one. You will be hooked.
- texasprof12Jun 27, 2011by
Pure Evil At Its Best
This is a really scary book with some truly evil people. Patterson and Ledwidge have written a book that I didn't want to put down! The plot twist, which I didn't see coming, was stunning. I like the Michael Bennett character even better than Alex Cross, and I hope that Patterson writes more books with Bennett as the main character.