Mega Man 7 (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995)
About this product
- Product InformationMega Man 7 (Super Nintendo Entertainment System; 1995) is a shooter game directly set after the events of Mega Man 6, the plot revolves around the protagonist Mega Man, and his attempt to stop the evil dr. Wily, which is using a new set of robots to be released from prison and return to spread terror in the world. Supported by his faithful friends, Mega Man finds two new allies in a couple of mysterious robots, named Bass and Treble.
- GameMega Man 7
- PlatformSuper Nintendo Entertainment System
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- ESRB DescriptorMild Animated Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year1995
- Game SeriesMega Man Series
Most relevant reviews
- subgamewithinas...Jul 27, 2008by
ridiculously good game
Brilliant game, really shows how gaming has shifted focus from trying to be fun to trying to be shiny and visually pleasing. For fans of Megaman, or even other somewhat mindless platformers like Donkey Kong, Mario, Contra, and so on, this game is essential.
- 288998406@delet...Aug 12, 2006by
I love everything about this game series, and this game is no exception. Great music, great graphics, and all-around great gameplay. A must have.
- gaara-123Jul 13, 2010by
The Blue Bomber is back! This game brings back memories and lots of blisters. A must buy and one of the best Mega Man games out there. Just pick it up!
- xaxl100Feb 13, 2009by
awesome game of the year
world best game review of year
one of the awesome game of the year fun to play if your inrested in this game i got say well u just can't get enough of this & take my word for it this game is awesome to play if your gamer & u don't what to play this is it i recommend on this game it so worth playing 10 out 10 perfect
plus beleave gamers i got the worlds greatest to the worst & take from me i just love even the world dumdest game could be awesome on my book to graphic well don't see the problem with but all i can is a job well done sound hmmmm i hear just it perfecly the music i think i love videogame music i just can't get enough of it & the gameplay well as u see its like i all ready knew how to play when i got it at the store ready if u don't beleave what i say then take look at the game 4 yourself if u don't like it then don't play it plus the video game company work hard everyday to make it just the way we want game to be made u did me proud game comanys u win my vote
In other just an awesome game of the year 0_0 ;D :/Read full review