Mazda 323, 626, 929, GLC, MX-6, and RX-7, 1978-89 by Chilton Automotive Editorial Staff (1998, Paperback)
Top Selling in Textbooks, Education
The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America (2002, Paperback)
Great Prices on Textbooks, Education
- $18.25Trending at $19.34
- $36.84Trending at $69.12
- $28.18Trending at $34.95
- $36.97Trending at $72.57
- $32.95Trending at $73.10
- $34.09Trending at $34.50
- $22.88Trending at $44.54
About this product
- SynopsisThe Total Car Care series continues to lead all other do-it-yourself automotive repair manuals. This series offers do-it-yourselfers of all levels TOTAL maintenance, service and repair information in an easy-to-use format. Each manual covers all makes format. Each manual covers all makes and models, unless otherwise indicated. :Based on actual teardowns :Simple step-by-step procedures for engine overhaul, chassis electrical drive train, suspension, steering and more :Trouble codes :Electronic engine controls
- AuthorChilton Automotive Editorial Staff
- Number Of Pages632 pages
- SeriesTotal Car Care Repair Manuals Ser.
- Publication Date1998-01-20
- Copyright Date1995
- Weight19.4 Oz
- Height0.8 In.
- Width8.1 In.
- Length10.8 In.
- LC Classification NumberTL215.M39C488 1995
- Dewey Decimal629.2/87/22
- Dewey Edition21
Table Of Content
- Table Of ContentTOC N/A
Most relevant reviews
- 2gvsOct 23, 2015by
1989 Mazda 626 LX
After having my 626 mechanically checked, I decided I do not need a new car! So - this manual is Terrific for the backyard mechanic.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- goldpurdyNov 03, 2012by
great product, recieved it sooner than expected
just what i was looking for, now to fix the sons car so he can drive his and not mine. and the price was perfect one dollar