About this product
- DescriptionThe rapid westward expansion of the United States in the early twentieth century set the stage for a new industry: mail-order homes. This title presents the history of these charming homes, tens of thousands of which were sold throughout the United States in the early 1900s.
- Author BiographyRebecca Hunter is an award-winning historical architectural researcher and lecturer whose focus for more than the past decade has been on mail-order homes. She has lectured before a number of organizations, including the American Institute of Architects, the Sears Home Owners Association, and local libraries, historical societies, clubs, and associations.
- Author(s)Rebecca L. Hunter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- Series TitleShire Library USA
- Series Part/Volume Number645
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Note80 col
- Weight148 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.