CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best Selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- $7.79Trending at $8.69
- $7.95Trending at $15.29
- $7.90Trending at $8.49
- $7.99Trending at $15.96
- $20.95Trending at $23.25
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick Dempsey (GREY'S ANATOMY) leads this big-budget romantic comedy, making optimal use of his many swoon-inducing charms. Dempsey is Tom, a wealthy womaniser living the high life in New York City. He happily hops from bed to bed, living by a firm set of rules that keeps him from becoming romantically entangled with anyone. The only woman he makes time for is his dear college friend, Hannah (Michelle Monaghan), whom he sees weekly, and whom he adores. When Hannah suddenly takes off for Scotland on a job assignment, Tom misses her terribly, and has a dramatic realisation about their relationship. He makes a plan to tell her about it as soon as she gets back, but of course she returns with a handsome Scottish fiance (Kevin McKidd) in tow. To make matters worse, she informs Tom that she must make wedding plans rather quickly, and would he please, please, please be her Maid of Honour?
In typical rom-com fashion, the tale quickly escalates into over-the-top, barely believable plot twists, forcing the viewer to turn a blind eye to any holes in the story and instead focus on the pretty clothes and Dempsey's dimples. It shifts into full-on fantasy mode, with rugged lads on horseback, Scottish castles, and gargantuan New York apartments that only Bill Gates himself could afford. Monaghan is likeable and lovely in her role as the confused bride, but the star here is undoubtedly Dempsey. Despite being cast as a slick Casanova, he still manages to exude the fumbling charm from his CAN'T BUY ME LOVE days.
- Video Trailer
- Leading Role 1Patrick Dempsey
- Director 1Paul Weiland
- Leading Role 2Michelle Monaghan
- Leading Role 3Kevin McKidd
- Additional Roles byKathleen Quinlan,James B. Sikking,Sydney Pollack,Kadeem Hardison,Richmond Arquette
- ProducerNeal H. Moritz
- ScreenwriterDeborah Kaplan,Harry Elfont,Adam Sztykiel
- Score ComposerRupert Gregson-Williams
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2008
- Additional GenreRomantic
- Subtitle LanguagesBulgarian,Croatian,Czech,Danish,Dutch,English,Finnish,Hindi,Hungarian,Norwegian,Polish,Romanian,Serbian,Slovak,Slovene,Swedish
- Running Time97 minutes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.