Linksys E1000 300 Mbps 4-Port 10/100 Wireless N Router
Top Selling in Wireless Routers
Great Prices on Wireless Routers
- $195.00Trending at $200.00
- $130.00Trending at $214.00
- $133.00Trending at $153.00
- $64.99Trending at $69.98
- $139.99Trending at $167.98
- $168.00Trending at $178.99
- $89.96Trending at $99.93
About this product
- Product InformationThe Linksys E1000 router allows the setup of a super-fast, reliable, and efficient wireless connection at home or in the workplace. Featuring a data transfer speed of 300 Mbps, this Linksys wireless-N router provides the solution to share files, documents, and other data within networked PCs quickly and safely. The streamlined user interface in this Linksys router eliminates the hassle of lengthy installations and setups. The Cisco Connect software in this Linksys wireless-N router gives access to important functions, such as customizing settings and restricting access to some users using parental controls. With both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections available, it is a robust connectivity solution. Engineered with WPA/WPA2 security settings and built-in Firewall protection, this Linksys router keeps your crucial data safe and secure from intruders. Intelligently built with a compact, sleek, and lightweight design, the Linksys E1000 easily suits offices, workplaces, and home networks.
- Wireless TechnologyWireless N
- Wireless Speed300 Mbps
- Port Speed10/100
- ConnectivityWired & Wireless
- Router FunctionalitiesFirewall
- Port Qty4-port Built-In Switch
- Antenna TypeInternal / Integrated Antenna x 1
- WLAN StandardsIEEE 802.11n
- General ProtocolsDHCP,L2TP,PPPoE,PPTP
- Remote Management ProtocolsHTTP,HTTPS
- Routing ProtocolsRIP,Static Routing
- VPN ProtocolsL2TP,PPTP
Firewall / VPN
- Firewall FeaturesStateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- VPN EncryptionWPA,WPA2
- VPN ProtocolsL2TP,PPTP
- Max Transfer Rate300 Kbps
- SecurityWPA2 - Enterprise,WPA2 - Personal
- WEP Encryption Length128 bit,40 bit (=64 bit)
- Additional FeaturesUPnP Certified
- Height5.2 in.
- Width8.1 in.
- Depth1.7 in.
- Weight0.62 lb
- Form FactorExternal
Most relevant reviews
- larpat255Jul 10, 2016by
Just what I needed.
Ordered this because I upgraded my internet service. Cisco products have always work well for me. This one was no exception. It was in good condition and worked as new. Well packaged and quick shipping.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bula777Jul 02, 2013by
Linksys E1000 is a great choice for people who plan to buy a Wireless Router For Home Use use and do not need advanced features like NAS server or Dual Band, the router is easy to setup and configure ,offering solid performance for 29 bucks , it could be a great deal.
- mavericknyOct 20, 2012by
good for the price if using for basic home use.
the E1000 is a very decent router for it's price range. Though it's considered by most as a low-end router (often sold in stores really cheap as refirbished), it has good range, produces low heat (rare for this particular design due to the case not having much room inside), and solid throughput rates.
It is capable of some editions of 3rd party firmwares (Tomato, DD-WRT) which add features such as VPN, repeater mode, wireless/lan bridges, and multiple SSID's, however, some of the added features are limited by the routers CPU and amount of flash memory. Multiple SSID's and Repeater functions lower it's range considerably. The router also seems to drop signal if mroe than 3 or 4 devices connect at a time as the CPU can't handle that much.
The stock firmware is very simple to set up, almost plug and go.
For a business environment, I would not recommend this router, but for basic home use where 4 or fewer devices will be connecting through it at a time, it is ideal for it's price.Read full review
- spike66613Apr 25, 2012by
Hard working and attractive.
Almost too perfect modem. Its near indrustial grade is what makes this Modem so good. Perfect for people who have multiple users ; useing multiple applications on one network. As an added bonus it super user friendly . You dont even need the disk for set up as you can enter your modem through browser and entering its IP address. The power cord is comon and stadard, so finding a replacment is as easy as going through your spare electronics. Thats what I did. All I bought was the modem, and in minutes I had a wifi network set up with passphrasese (passwords.)
- kennymcseMar 02, 2013by
Good for a basic router only
I bought this to replace my linksys wrt54gs modem . Man did I make a mistake this version 2.1 can not be loaded with DD-RT
firmware so if you need to get the v1 model . I have it hooked up as my main router as I have a N card now and needed the extra bandwith but I have my old router hooked up as a 2nd router and can control a lot more wireless features . So if you just want a basic router this one will due.