Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $149.99Trending at $201.31
- $139.99Trending at $145.00
- $199.99Trending at $301.82
- $178.50Trending at $186.99
- $53.99Trending at $77.60
- $627.84Trending at $705.49
- $78.90Trending at $97.79
About this product
- Product InformationLexmark's enhanced dot matrix family makes forms printing a quieter process than before at 53dBa. Add Lexmark's new streamlined design, and you've got a printer that is not only hard working but great looking!
- ModelForms Printer 2490
- Printer TypeWorkgroup Printer
- TechnologyDot Matrix
- Output TypeBlack & White
- Black print speed up to465cps
- Max Resolution (BW)360 x 360 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyDot Matrix
- Computer Operating SystemHP-UX,IBM AIX,Microsoft DOS,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 3.x,Microsoft Windows 95,Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition,Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition,Microsoft Windows NT,Microsoft Windows XP Home,PC DOS,Red Hat Linux 7.x,Red Hat Linux 8.0,SCO OpenServer,SGI Irix,SuSe Linux 7.x,SuSe Linux 8.x,SunSoft Solaris,Suse Linux 8..x
- InterfaceParallel (IEEE 1284),USB 1.0/1.1
- Form FactorDesktop
- Media TypeContinuous Forms,Envelopes,Labels,Plain Paper
- Max Media SizeLegal (216 x 356 mm, 8.5 x 14")
- Networking Type10Base-T
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet
- Installed RAM0.032 MB
- Max. Memory0.79 MB
- Width19.4 in.
- Depth11.4 in.
- Height7.7 in.
- Weight17.6 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- nunyadamnbiznes...Mar 18, 2008by
Tattoo Printer Indeed!
This dot matrix printer wasn't designed for usage as a tattoo stencil printer. The first person who realized that this would work, is a genius. My guess is that because it is a forms printer thats why it works so well for tattoo artists. Now instead of needing an expensive machine, such as a thermograph, tattoo artists can use this rather inexpensive printer. We tested this printer using thermograph stencil transfer paper, and it worked just fine. Even the smallest detail was picked up on the stencil. I think that the best thing of all, is that it works with an empty cartridge.
- 103534163@delet...Mar 04, 2009by
Lexmark Forms 2490 Matrix Printer
What I like About this priner is the fact I can print out custom inventory reports on trackor style paper, print invoice useing 2 part paper and print checks out makeing eveything more professional for my customers and accountant. theres nothing I dislike about it and I would buy another just like it if anything ever happened to it.
- arrowfastFeb 10, 2008by
Like: ribbon has to be changed rather not too often. Crispy print. Don't like: archaic adjustment method: there is no digital display of any kind, and every time I want to adjust the paper length or mergin, it has to be done by pressing various buttons, causing printer to print out pages and pages of "menu" , something as simple as changing margin takes up to 5 minutes. Despite it having USB port, the adjustment doesn't work from the computer this is like seventies DOS printer.
- sojenforcerFeb 28, 2011by
Tattoo stencil heaven
This is a great tattoo stencil printer!!! It prints an awesome stencil quickly and smoothly.The drivers are quickly and easily located online. Iwas up and running in 10 minutes.
- ripplesouthMay 14, 2008by
unreliable at best.
It lasted all of one day before the ink ran out. also makes a grinding noise after leaving setup mode. Poor print quality, smears.