All listings for this product
Best Selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- $13.52Trending at $14.06
- $16.09Trending at $16.78
- $7.42Trending at $8.99
- $39.89Trending at $40.40
- $8.95Trending at $13.95
- $21.87Trending at $25.91
- $25.00Trending at $31.63
About this product
- DescriptionFans of First Day Jitters will love the last day of school in Mrs. Hartwell's classroom. Thoughts of summer vacation, beach reading, and play disrupt studies. But the kids don't want their teacher to miss them while they're gone. Once again Julie Danneberg and Judy Love bring to life the crazy antics of Mrs. Hartwell and her class and show that teachers and students are more alike than different.
- Author BiographyJulie Danneberg is the author of several books for children, including FIRST DAY JITTERS, FIRST YEAR LETTERS, LAST DAY BLUES, COWBOY SLIM, and FAMILY REMINDERS. She lives in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Julie Danneberg
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width204 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Judy Love
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.