About this product
- DescriptionStripped of everything, 48 survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 find themselves stranded on a tropical island. This band must work together to stay alive. As an environmentalist, Faith Harrington could be one of the biggest assets for the group's survival. But the events that lead her to board Flight 815 have left her wracked with guilt and self-doubt.
- Author BiographyCathy Hapka is a freelance writer who has worked on a number of novelizations, including tie-ins to the hit ABC television series Allas. She lives in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Cathy Hapka
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel 4 Books, a division of Transworld Publishers
- Weight132 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- 1100778724@dele...Apr 05, 2012by
LOST EndangeredSpecies is a good book to read while watching the T.V series
I bought this book because I liked the "Lost" series. However, I was slightly dissapointed when I found out that the story wasn't told by any characters that were mentioned in the television series. Every other chapter was a flashback into the person's past which was annoying at first but then you get used to it. In my opinion, this book has a weak plot as the character seemed dependant and unimportant because you don't get to know anything about the other 815 survivors. I would recommend this book to people that have seen the t.v series because with that knowledge, they'll be able to know everything important that wasn't mentioned in the book.