All listings for this product
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
About this product
- Product InformationPowered by a 1 GHz processor, the LG myTouch Q smartphone enables multitasking on the go. This LG smartphone runs on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS that features Google Mobile services like Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, Gtalk, and YouTube. The 3.5-inch, capacitive touchscreen of this Android mobile is ideal for watching movies, browsing the web, and playing games. This LG smartphone features a slide-out QWERTY keypad, enabling you to effortlessly compose messages. The 5 MP autofocus camera in the LG myTouch Q lets you capture memorable moments of your life. The camera also supports 720p video recording, enabling you to shoot videos in HD quality. As the LG myTouch Q supports 4G and Wi-Fi connectivity, you can access high-speed internet on the move. The Wi-Fi tethering feature of this Android mobile lets you create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot, to share the internet connection of the phone with a tablet or a PC.
- Family LineLG myTouch Q
- Storage Capacity2GB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM,UMTS,WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 1700/2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB,USB 2.0
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Display Resolution320 x 480
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.76 in.
- Depth0.51 in.
- Width2.5 in.
- Weight5.64 oz
Most relevant reviews
- robert-chambersOct 10, 2012by
LG myTouch Q - Well Build, QWERTY Performer
I bought this to replace an HTC Touch Pro2, which is a Windows 6.5 device. It took a while to get used to the Gingerbread version of the Android OS that is on the LG myTouch Q. I also missed the tilt screen the HTC device had. The Pros: § Responsive touch screen it rarely missed a touch § Good call quality - almost as good as Nokia § Fast processing § QWERTY keyboard - excellent key travel, feedback and feel. § Build quality - very well built. Solid feeling slide. I never got the impression that I was holding something that was delicate or prone to early failure. The Cons: § The shiny black trim surround shows every little knock and ding. This is one phone that is next to impossible to keep looking new even with careful use. § On screen keyboard was next to impossible to get accurate with. I'm not sure if this was a touch alignment issue for the keyboard or a poor implementation of it. Never was able to get more than 75% accuracy on screen. I'd buy another because the build quality was superb. Marring issues on the surround aside, this is one very well built and high quality device.Read full review
- rcarhoffJul 28, 2012by
Senior lady loves it especially the Qwerty keyboard
I would not have paid $350.00 for this phone at Wal-Mart and an update was not available thru TMobile....but I wanted the Qwerty keyboard and this phone.....buying one on EBay was the answer.... I love it and bought a pretty hard case, screen protectors and a stylus touch pen on Ebay as well. The camera is awesome.....really awesome. This phone is my favorite so far since I got first one in 1998! The android is easy to learn and get used to...especially like the genius button and talk to and from... Love it! Others who have the SmartPhone complain about it freezing up etc....that's why the keyboard comes in handy.
- overthinkJan 05, 2013by
Best unlocked $80~$100 QWERTY on T-Mobile you can get right now.
I installed a new launcher [Zeam] and etc. on it, and it was great. Device got stolen three days after I bought it [:/] but was still far and away better than the other phones I've had. Low-res screen and slowish processor [android 2.3!] though. I used the stealing to rationalize upgrading to a Galaxy Nexus, and there are not very many complaints about that one - though I still dearly miss that slideout keyboard. This one isn't even that good - but it's so much better than none. This phone does what you need and has a slideout KB, it's worth its price.
- rocha1995Aug 20, 2012by
Great value for the money.
It is a really good replacement for my previous LG phone. I wanted a slider keyboard and this has an easy to use and soft one. So far, I really like the phone.
- 1109558728@dele...Jun 09, 2012by
I like the myTouch and all the available features. So easy to use right out of the box. I have had not major problems in the 3 months I have had the phone.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $194.74Trending at $209.91
- $208.00Trending at $224.95
- $294.99Trending at $343.45
- $339.90Trending at $409.99
- $209.99Trending at $219.99
- $495.00Trending at $597.49
- $199.88Trending at $208.00