Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe 3G lithium-ion powered blue Xenon GR500 cell phone lets you enjoy all the features of your favorite phone, plus the simplicity of using a phone with a traditional keyboard. Talk as long as you want, use the camera to snap pictures, or record lengthy videos on this convenient device. Listen to jam sessions of great music, check your personal email account, and browse the Internet on these mobile phones without logging into a computer. Stay connected and enjoy your favorite kind of digital interactivity anywhere you go without sacrificing battery life. With this LG device, you have the option to stay with a phone plan you already have, or start a new account with the carrier that has the best rates and service areas for your mobile needs. This LG Xenon GR500 is compatible with most GSM carriers, such as AT&T and T-Mobile. The 2.8-inch touchscreen on this unlocked smartphone lets you customize the user interface with your favorite apps and functions, and it has a QWERTY keyboard that lets you easily enter information, which slides out from below the display screen. QWERTY keyboards such as these give you the benefit of protection from environmental damage. The keypad also resembles the keys of a traditional typewriter or computer keyboard, making it a bit more intuitive to type when using the device. The 2MP digital camera and camcorder and long battery life in the unlocked blue AT&T device make it a snap to take crisp images and record sharp, vibrant video. Micro-USB connectivity makes it easy to transfer data like images, video, and music to your computer. You can also transfer data to a microSD card, which is the supported flash memory card for these phones. The 200 by 400 pixel, 16-bit and 65,000 color resolution screen of the device lets you view pictures, watch videos, and see clearly as you browse websites. A rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides you with up to four hours of power to listen to your favorite tunes or to have a marathon chat session with friends and family members. Use accessories, like a compatible Bluetooth headset, or the built-in speakerphone for hands-free use when driving.Turn on the GPS in the AT&T Xenon GR500 and never worry about losing your way when traveling, or open maps in the phone’s Internet browser to confirm how to reach your destination. The long battery life of this Xenon mobile device lets you have plenty of time to browse websites, and email access is programmed into the phone so your important messages are delivered in real time to your handheld device.
- Family LineLG Xenon
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity80MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GPRS,GSM / HSDPA
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity950 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 240 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 264 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.8"
- Display Resolution240 x 400 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.57 in.
- Depth0.63 in.
- Width2.13 in.
- Weight3.81 oz
Most relevant reviews
- fritzstrandNov 08, 2012by
Primitive but does everything I need it to do.
Basic communications device with slide out keyboard. It's a bit primevite but it works fine for my purposes which do not include any 3g stuff. I bought this item as a replacement for identical item I bought 3 years ago. It was not easy to transfer stuff from the old to the new phone. Pretty buggy, like not being able to access the ringtones I had purchase for the old phone but would not work on the new. But even though I had to spent a few hours setting up the new phone and re-purchasing ringtones, it was pretty inexpensive. LIke I said this phone fills the bill for me.
- sbvera13Sep 10, 2012by
A decent GSM messaging phone; sacrifices battery life for bling
Bought this phone looking for a GSM alternative to my old LG Cosmos when I switched to T-Mobile. Man, QWERTY phones that aren't smartphones are hard to find these days. The keyboard is great, good spacing, good solid clicks and I get very few typos even when typing quickly. The interface is easy to figure out, but suffers from a poor quality touch screen so you will be hitting the wrong buttons day and night. Also, the phone doesn't appear to have a true idle state, and barely gets 24 hours standby battery life when brand new. I'm satisfied with the phone, since it's one of the best in this style that I've tried, but I really wish that quality phones of this style were still made as a smartphone alternative, and not just bottom-tier trash with crappy screens and no battery life.
- supercalifragil...Sep 23, 2016by
Good phone overall
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 939077550@delet...Aug 02, 2012by
This is the best phone that is not a smartphone.
I bought this phone to replace the one I already had. I love the touch screen and slide out keyboard. The phone has all the features that I want without being a smartphone. It is the perfect size for me and is very easy to use. I have never had problems with it freezing or being delayed, which has happened with other phones. The keyboard is great and has nice shortcuts too.
- artemusvFeb 17, 2011by
LG Zenon " Voice Activated Dialing " ??? LOL
Only one real complaint about this phone. Voice activated dialing requires you to press the screen 4 times to activate the feature. If you have to unlock your phone to use it, then that's 5 presses. This is hardly a convenience that helps you avoid having to press buttons to make a phone call or use the other features described. I can easily make a phone call in 2 presses by using the contact button and the green phone next to a contact. Nice try, this feature is moot. For my intended purpose of dialing while driving without pressing buttons, this feature is just baggage in the phone's memory chip.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $209.99Trending at $245.00
- $369.99Trending at $414.95
- $203.65Trending at $217.95
- $240.00Trending at $245.00
- $419.88Trending at $468.95
- $129.95Trending at $164.95
- $214.11Trending at $218.99