Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $899.74Trending at $939.00
- $209.99Trending at $219.99
- $262.99Trending at $289.38
- $619.00Trending at $670.00
- $219.99Trending at $234.00
- $349.99Trending at $389.99
- $268.64Trending at $274.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe LG Viper is a modern smartphone with a smooth, compact, and modern design. Using 4G network generation technology, the LG smartphone has a 5.0 MP built-in digital camera for those spur of the moment photo opportunities. The digital camera has features such as autofocus, LED flash, video recording and front and rear facing cameras. Supported by the Android 2.3 operating system, the black, LG smartphone has an LCD (liquid crystal display) touchscreen. With Bluetooth capability, the black smartphone makes transfer of data, such as music and photos, quick and easy. The built-in GPS (Global Positioning System) means that the user has instant access to route maps, traffic reports, and directions, so there is no excuse for getting lost again. The LG Viper has a built-in speakerphone for hands free chatting and the 4G connectivity allows the user to access their emails, download music and visit other sites on the Internet. The memory of the LG smartphone can be easily increased by the installation of a MicroSD memory card.
- Family LineLG Viper
- Storage Capacity2GB
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyCDMA / EVDO Rev. A,EDGE,GPRS
- BandCDMA 800 PCS 1900
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery Capacity1700 mAh
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size4"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.59 in.
- Depth0.46 in.
- Width2.44 in.
Most relevant reviews
- diamondindenimJan 25, 2016by
Good Value for the Price
I should probably disclose that I bought this for my toddler so she would get off off of my phone.
I put a Magic Jack app on it so she could make wifi calls to other family members while in the house only and it's been a beautiful thing.
The phone is SMALL, but given the fact that it was for a toddler... It is fine.
I am talking about the size of an external hard drive... Small.
So, trying to type on the small keyboard on top of the small screen with adult fingers is "doable," just not "preferable."
If you want it to have a more up to date look and functionality, then I would strongly recommend you purchase the OneClickRoot software and safely root it.
The camera is not good at all, but like I said. It's for my toddler. She really doesn't care... Nor do I.
The battery life on it is pretty good. If you root it, then you can extend it by four hours with apps.
I accessorized the phone with a $15 Ballistic SG0868-M315 case (black and grey or pink and white is available on Ebay too) and a Skinomi Techskin Screen Protector for $6 on Amazon.
All in all, I spent about $45 for the phone, screen protector, and phone case....which in my opinion is pretty good value for what was spent.
I would buy it again for my toddler. And even if she gets bored with it, I definitely feel that it's good enough to keep as a back up phone if my primary phone ever needed to be repaired.Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- jayarbeehJun 03, 2015by
Love this phone, even with a scuffy back panel.
When it first came out, the Viper was a higher-end phone; it has good power and speed and all that. One thing LG skimped on was the paint on the back panel or battery door.
All the used Vipers I have ever seen have scuffed back panels. In fact, it looks like the paint got rubbed off just by putting the phone in and out of a jeans pocket. With all the back panel scuffs and scratches, the screen is fine. Glass doesn't scratch as easily as cheap paint.
So, if you get a used one, just buy a case for it -- an opaque case is best, since you're hiding the scratches. And if you buy a new Viper, you'd probably better get a case, too. Otherwise, it will not look so nice very long at all.
That said, the Viper is really a wonderful phone. It has been on the market a few years now, so it's more of a mid-range phone. It is -- except for that paint -- a really reliable and durable instrument. I like everything it does.
At work, I manage our company's cell phones. I got the Viper to try it out because we need to move to smartphones. It's my first smartphone, and I really like it. My boss likes it, too, so we are getting them for the traveling units in our company. Once I got it figured out, I found it very easy to use. Good thing that, as I am going to have to teach it to everyone else this summer!Read full review
- stanfunkyMar 02, 2015by
Great phone for those who don't want to drop hundreds on a Iphone or Samsung Galaxy type. I have bought two of these now, and use them on Ting which is no-contract and Sprint Network, and it's perfect, plenty of features and works well for what it is - a Gingerbread phone (Android). I would advise anyone who buys it to get the longer-life battery and bigger shell case (which can be found for less than $10 on Ebay). Makes the phone look less sleek but it lasts 2 days with moderate use instead of less than 1 day on the original, smaller battery.
- jdtinderJul 17, 2014by
Good entry level smart phone for a low price.
This is a very nice back up or entry level smart phone. Takes very nice pictures and easy to use. The only drawbacks was it took too many steps to use the email and text messages was harder to type than my Iphone. Guess it depends on your preference of using an android or Iphone.
- magnaman55386Mar 01, 2015by
an Old fart learning new technology...it's fun!
I got a great deal on this smart phone and I am enjoying the learning experience. I am only adequately informed on my desk top computer and this little feller has everything my desktop has.. I really like it .. it is a challenge for me though..I didn't grow up with these electronic instruments and I am enjoying the learning experience with this delightful little smart phone.. I am almost 62 years of age.