All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationKeeping it simple starts with the LG VX5300 flip phone by Verizon. Superbly designed to slide into a pocket without accidentally dialing anyone, this gray cell phone takes its multi-function ability seriously. The phone weighs just over three ounces and is less than an inch thick. A full-color display on the outside of the phone allows users to see incoming calls, and the five-way center button is backlit for ease of use. The phone closes in a snap and stores up to 500 contacts along with 99 separate speed dial numbers. Access the Internet, grab those messages, and keep voice memos handy with this no-nonsense device.
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity23MB
- Network TechnologyCDMA
- BandCDMA2000 1X 1900/800 / AMPS 800
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1100 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 180 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 190 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Display Resolution128 x 160 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height3.54 in.
- Depth0.94 in.
- Width1.85 in.
- Weight3.28 oz
- Antenna TypeExternal
- Phone Book Capacity (Numbers)500
Most relevant reviews
- macdaddy2-usOct 24, 2015by
Great little cell phone
This cell phone is Great! It's small for easy handling and carrying around. It's so simple to use. For the price, it is a fantastic value!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- narntekJan 27, 2011by
A lot of replacements. LG VX5300 Verizon Wireless phone
A phone that works as just a phone, but is mediocre otherwise. I owned maybe for 2 years total. The first one falling to victim of being washed in the washer, and not being able to be recovered. I got unit number 2 which was broken straight from the insurance company, the flash was always illuminated. UNIT 3 came broken as well, no sound from the speakers, only a high pitched whine, unit four worked fine but the screen snapped off. I got unit 5 from my grandmother who had upgraded. It was dropped once and the hinge cracked. I paid for unit 6 from ebay, the antenna snapped off, I got another thru the insurance company once again, and the keys were laggy. Does it work good as a phone? Yes. LG added a camera and a few other features and necessities for good measure, but what is the use at all if the phone doesn't even work. The only thing it was good for was a phone itself. The charger was an old style 20 pin LG CHARGER, I mean it came out in 2006-2007 when the chocolate had already adopted the new proprietary port. The next issue is, the phone only holds 50 messages in either folder. This was a case of a ton of LG phones from this era. Back when I owned this I nearly only texted, and the phone would fill up FAST! LG 8300 wasn't better in the messaging reguard but worked better in all other categories, that was the toughest phone I owned, tougher than the Casio GZONE line of phones. I had a ton of those phones (8300) and couldn't get them to break no matter what i DID (not like I tried) buuuuuuuuutttt that's for another review. Oh and another thing which I figured out was Verizon. If you have an old one of these around, get the batteries water indicator wet (if you have another battery at your disposal) the phone KNOWS when the indicator changes, and the phone says "INSERT GENUINE LG BATTERY POWER OFF. Once the "non-genuine" battery is inserted into another LG phone is it compatible with, the phone works fine. It's a gimmick Verizon put out there to get more money for accessories. Joy after joy on this phone. If you want a good basic phone nowadays, go with the GUSTO3 or Revere. Anything in a 5300 series isn't worth it. If you want a phone from 06, buy an 8300 by LG. Nothing is better than that phone if it is a flip phone, and ask around, nearly everyone has had one of those phones. They were probably more popular then the RAZR V3M in it's infancy. Read full review
- pjm667Nov 10, 2014by
great seller, fast shipping!!
My grandparents love this phone. It is very easy to use and simple. They needed a phone to rely on and that does not have any issues. It only needed to be replaced after my grandfather dropped it and cracked the top attachment piece.
- new0220Dec 11, 2015by
My personal feeling is that it is the most dependable, compact user friendly phone on the market. Clip it on your belt and you are good to go.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- saltcarDec 02, 2008by
No bells or whistles but works! Never had a "conflict"?? Amazing!
Decent phone with basic functions. Speaker easy to turn on/off. Buttons a little soft need more tactial feel. Scroll dial too small for thumb causes entry errors. Side buttons cause more errors that they're worth. Display bright, clear but packed w/ too much info. Fonts small hard to read. Logic ok and intuitive. Sound quality 6 out of 10 - a bit muddy. External attenna needs to be more rounded for pocket comfort. Won't charge if plugged in before a complete shutdown so you wait a lot. Nice, small, and radiused makes it easy to carry. Needs larger radius on edge to ease one hand opening. Old phone but works!
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $325.00Trending at $388.90
- $289.99Trending at $379.99
- $209.99Trending at $214.00
- $311.50Trending at $384.89
- $174.99Trending at $184.99
- $189.95Trending at $225.00
- $187.95Trending at $215.42