More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $4,799.00Trending at $7,997.00
- $1,579.52Trending at $1,599.26
- $1,692.95Trending at $2,297.00
- $6,079.52Trending at $9,997.00
- $6,599.52Trending at $7,998.00
- $204.00Trending at $227.99
- $2,695.52Trending at $3,297.00
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the magic of 3D viewing right at home with the LG 55LM8600 television. The HD 1080p resolution in this LG 55-inch 3D television delivers detailed pictures with sharp colors. Moreover, the TruMotion 240 Hz response time of this Internet TV lets you enjoy blur-free, seamless action. The 9000000:1dynamic contrast ratio of this LG 55-inch 3D television perfectly produces the brightest whites and darkest blacks, delivering deeper and sharper images. What's more, the Wi-Fi-enabled LG 55LM8600 Internet TV features a dual core CPU and a full Web browser that open the door to a world of unlimited entertainment. This LG 55-inch 3D television features three USB 2.0 ports, which let you transfer files or stream videos at high speeds from your USB flash memory drives.
- About The BrandLG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company. It was founded in 1958 as GoldStar and renamed to LG Electronics in 1995. The corporation’s history spans more than five decades of innovation. LG produced Korea's first radios, televisions, washing machines, refrigerators, and air conditioners during the 1960s. Presently, LG is one of the world’s largest television manufacturers. Thanks to the implemented innovative features and patented technologies in its TV sets, the latter offer incredible detail, contrast, and lifelike color.
- Family LineSmart TV
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size55"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D TechnologyFull 3D
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing,Smart Hub, Signature Services, Smart Content, ConnectShare, AllShare, Built-in Wi Fi
- Refresh Rate240 Hz
- Contrast Ratio9000000:1
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power85.2 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.25 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,HDMI x 1,USB Port
- Rear Output ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Headphones,RGB (D-Sub) x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeStereo
- Height28.5 in.
- Width48.5 in.
- Depth1.3 in.
- Weight48.9 lbs
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Large Hall,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Additional Features3D Glasses Included,Headphone Jack
Most relevant reviews
- 1114104730@dele...May 21, 2012by
Very Satisfied Customer
At first, I didn't know that there are two types of 3D TV-- the active and passive. My impression is that they're all the same. When I went to the shop to try the different brands, I decided that the most suitable for me is this LG LM8600. The active 3D TV sets from Samsung and Sony are producing too much flicker. On the other hand, LG doesn't have it because they use passive 3D technology.I figured out that this is better because my eyes are already tired from looking in the laptop for 8 hours and flickering would make my eyes do extra work. Moreover, LG comes with lightweight glasses which are more convenient to use especially when you're fond of movie marathons like me. I also find 2D conversion to 3D surprising because I didn't expect that it would perform better than I expected but of course, it still depends on the content. The 3D depth control is also helpful because it allows you to adjust the 3D to a level that's comfortable for your eyes. Another wonderful thing about this set is the inclusion of the magic remote which has voice recognition capability. I like it because it's conveniently placed in the actual remote so I don't have to keep on repeating myself whenever I want to switch to a different channel. Internet surfing with the browser is extremely fast and efficient using voice commands to type.Read full review
- 1114619075@dele...May 24, 2012by
Thinnest Bezel Ever
I can barely see the frame of this beauty except for the one at the bottom and because of that I think that the design of this TV was well thought out. Design is so important in the electronics industry and LG wins here. Among the TV makers, LG was the only one that received a design award from Red Dot. Inside this set is a no-non-sense Smart TV that is so easy to use. You navigate the Smart TV using the revolutionary Magic Motion remote 2012 version. LG LM8600 series features: Edge-lit LCD TV 3D compatible 2D-to-3D conversion 4-mode Magic Motion remote with voice control Dual Play gaming mode 5mm bezel Flash and HTML 5 Web browser Built-in Wi-Fi
- 1115888401@dele...Jun 04, 2012by
My PS3 works excellent with it. Not all 3D games are perfect but the popular ones such as COD and BF3 is almost too good. Conversion for GTA 4 is also really nice. I have to say what makes this TV really stand out vs other is its dual play feature. If you play multiplayer FPS games, then this feature is a must. 3D sound zooming works good but I recommend you use it with a surround system for optimal results. Overall great TV.
- 1123459613@dele...Jul 29, 2012by
My kids are absolutely loving dual play feature.
It is a special gaming mode that allows each play to watch a different image by using passive 3d technology. They are used to fight saying that one was cheating on the other buy they don't any more. Our family members game or watch movies for a long time at once. This is one of the reasons why we landed on lg 3d tv. The polarized 3D glasses don't require charging. We are happy with our purchase so far.
- 1115876346@dele...Jun 03, 2012by
the best overall interest experience
The picture quality is stunning. Very dark black levels. The menu is well laid out. It's dashboard is arranged horizontally with" premium "apps which contains all the pre-installed streaming apps or social net-working apps; "3D world" where all the 3D contents are; LG smart world and smart share which provides contents to be share between my pc or my smart phone. I haven't found anything bad yet.