More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $6,299.99Trending at $6,998.00
- $5,999.00Trending at $9,997.00
- $2,189.95Trending at $3,749.86
- $2,299.00Trending at $3,488.88
- $4,697.00Trending at $4,767.26
- $1,499.00Trending at $1,550.00
- $1,875.00Trending at $1,899.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis 47" LG 47LM6700 Flat-Panel TV provides the user with a good viewing experience by delivering picture with fine details. The model features 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution and an aspect ratio of 14:9 Enhanced, 16:9, 4:3, 14:9. This LG Flat-Panel TV offers HDTV definition with a native resolution of 1080p. Additional information about 3D technology on this model: Full 3D.
- About The BrandLG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company. It was founded in 1958 as GoldStar and renamed to LG Electronics in 1995. The corporation’s history spans more than five decades of innovation. LG produced Korea's first radios, televisions, washing machines, refrigerators, and air conditioners during the 1960s. Presently, LG is one of the world’s largest television manufacturers. Thanks to the implemented innovative features and patented technologies in its TV sets, the latter offer incredible detail, contrast, and lifelike color.
- Family LineSmart TV
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size47"
- Aspect Ratio14:9,14:9 Enhanced,16:9,4:3
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D TechnologyFull 3D
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080i (HDTV),1080p (HDTV),720p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power50.3 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.15 W
- Front Input ConnectorsHDMI x 4,USB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,RF x 1,RJ-45 x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsOptical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height24.7 in.
- Width41.9 in.
- Depth1.3 in.
- Weight33.7 lbs
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Additional Features3D Glasses Included
Most relevant reviews
- 1114628549@dele...May 24, 2012by
This TV is just amazing
The solid content and hulu plus make this a good buy. The app store needs a little improvement but I will not worry as Smart TV can definitely be upgraded and the current line-up of apps on the TV is already sufficient. The browser is really easy to navigate and you add the Wifi connectivity that you can easily connect through the management controls of the TV. With the most accurate colors for a mid-range TV that comes with free 6 pairs of 3D glasses, I will never regret buying this amazing TV.
- julianacunha495...Jul 16, 2012by
It has literally 1mm bezel.
The moment I saw this baby at a shop, I was blown away by its design. It has literally 1mm bezel. When the TV is turned on, it looks like there is nothing around the display. I saw a couple of models last year that had silvery touch but I didn't like all aspects of the design but this is futuristic and sophisticated at the same time. The display is a bit glossy during the day time but once the TV is on, it is not a problem.
- 1123166032@dele...Jul 26, 2012by
When I was about to buy a tv I was torn between the LM6200 and this LM6700. This tv won because its design is more elegant than the other model. 2d quality is great. 3d images looks realistic. I like how the 3d depth could be adjusted and there are 20 levels to choose from. As a smart tv, I used it for youtube, facebook and twitter. So far, I didn't experience any difficulties.
- madanmishra123Jul 07, 2014by
Overall a Great Television
I bought this TV about a month ago, and have to say I have enjoyed almost everything about this set. Setup was super easy, and within just a couple minutes I was able to access everything, I do have a network hub with my entertainment system though, so that did speed things up
- 1123457571@dele...Jul 29, 2012by
Excellent picture quality
Excellent picture quality, 2D is really crisp and 3D is really deep. It has 3D depth control so I turn it down a little bit for my kids. I heard that kid get more 3D effects because their eyes are apart not as far as adults. They love watching 3D cartoons on this TV.