Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $369.47Trending at $421.99
- $203.65Trending at $217.95
- $199.99Trending at $250.00
- $198.20Trending at $240.00
- $419.99Trending at $468.95
- $324.99Trending at $414.97
- $583.64Trending at $593.88
About this product
- Product InformationFire off text messages at an amazing speed with the slide-out QWERTY keyboard of the LG LX265 cell phone. The 1.3MP camera of this LG Rumor 2 cell phone captures videos in fantastic clarity. Finding nearest ATMs, bars, hospitals and gas stations is easy with this GPS-enabled LG cell phone. The Buddy Beacon feature of the LG LX265 reveals your location to your friends and family when you are in the socializing mood; but you can turn it off when you want to be left alone. The 2-inch LCD screen, with 240x320p, of this LG Rumor 2 gives you vibrantly bright images. This Bluetooth-enabled LG cell phone helps you transfer movies, videos and music files to other Bluetooth-supported devices, making sharing easy.
- NetworkVirgin Mobile
- Family LineLG Rumor 2
- TypeCellular Phone
- Network TechnologyCDMA2000 1X
- BandCDMA 800/1900
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Internet BrowserNo
Most relevant reviews
- schuljulieOct 21, 2015by
Happy to find this!
We have a very old Virgin Wireless plan and there are only four phones that work with that plan. My kids had shared the old phone for years but just before my middle daughter got her own plan and iPhone, she lost the shared phone. I was very happy to find one that worked with the plan, and my youngest is thrilled that it has a keypad. An added bonus is that in an age where everyone has a smart phone with touchscreens, her friends are fascinated by the tiny keyboard. This particular phone has a tendency to shut off if you snap the keypad closed, but it works fine if you slide it back gently, a great lesson for the kids to learn. If you're looking for one of the four phones that work with the Virgin "Legacy" plan, I highly recommend this one.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ariesgirl1973Nov 15, 2016by
Great price for a brand new phone
I had a list of several older models of Virgin Mobile phones, and only these would be compatible with the service plan I have. This was the only one on the list that I found, which, I had been told, was the newest and best one out of all the of the models I could use. So, needless to say, I was very happy to find this phone, especially at the price that it was being sold for. The battery, at least being new, seems to keep a charge for a pretty long time. The next time I had to charge the phone after the initial one, it would not even turn on; even after many hours of being on the charger. But when I used my boyfriend's charger, it was fine. I don't know what the problem was since they appear to be the same, but as long as it charges (which it did) I don't care what charger I have to use! Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- wiscajunOct 29, 2015by
Oldie for sure but very functional
I'm going to be one of the last Americans to buy a smart phone. Drivers making turns while paying attention to phones make me cringe and want to live in a city where driving is unnecessary. Back to the phone, best features are the mp3 player (requires a 2.5 mm jack headphone!), the battery life and the querty keyboard for texting (not when driving). Retro to the max and very well-designed.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- m_cernaJul 18, 2014by
Excellent phone for those who prefer no touch screens and qwerty keypads!
It's really unfortunate that they don't make phones like this anymore. The LG Rumor 2 is an excellent phone for those who don't like touch screens and prefer physical QWERTY keyboards. It has plenty of features from a web browser to a video camera. You can even put your music .mp3s on there as well (provided that you have a micro sd card ready). The only down side is if you're used to more modern phones; you'll notice that there aren't really any custom apps you can install on it.
- sistermommy1Dec 06, 2013by
If the keyboard were slightly bigger I would have given it a 5.
I am very happy with my phone. It does everything I want (allows me to make and receive calls and texts) without a lot of bells and whistles. It has the capacity to connect to the Internet although it is not a feature I utilize. It is not too big, not too heavy and I am happy with the fact that even though I have it on all the time and talk on it quite a bit I have never had a battery problem. I would definitely buy again if I needed another phone. If the keyboard were slightly bigger (or my thumbs somewhat smaller) I would have given it a 5.