Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $45.00Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by cellman77
- Est. delivery by Oct 31
- $11.80+ $4.99 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by bidwinstar
- See details for delivery est.
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe LG Prime has all the capabilities you need in a compact phone to enhance your mobile experience. Use Bluetooth wireless technology to share your pictures and videos, listen to music in stereo, or talk hands-free. The LG Prime is the ideal phone for staying conveniently connected and in touch with style.
- Family LineLG Prime
- TypeCellular Phone
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GPRS,GSM
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity900 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 240 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 384 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3"
- Display Resolution400 x 240 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.25 in.
- Depth0.51 in.
- Width2.09 in.
- Weight3.14 oz
Most relevant reviews
- luciddreams0_0Jan 18, 2016by
Great little phone. This phone is a wonderful little Android, nice touch screen action. I like the way it fits so easily into my pocket.
This is a great phone, it is small and will fits in to your pocket, but will do things much larger android phones will do, but is easy to keep up with.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 808audiogearNov 06, 2012by
Recommended! Great phone for the price! Lot's of "iphone" style features!
This is my 3rd lg prime, so yes i like them! unfortunately this brand new one is already starting to show some signs of disfunction that usually take closer to a year to show up. it does "stick" some, but mostly i notice it in the texting. either the texts "failing" or being received, but blank (no content). i like how it's laid out like an iphone & i have a go plan so i get unlimited calls, texting & web (no data). the phone holds lots of contacts and i use a micro sd card & so it holds plenty songs, pictures, etc. i dont have an ipod, so i d/l audio books and music to it & use it at the beach or jogging. So for the low price I highly recommend it. There are several new android go phones that i haven't checked out yet, but of course the prices are triple or more of the prime.
- rnlgriffJan 19, 2015by
For what I use this phone for it is a awesome phone. It has great signal. I use this for mainly texting and some calls on it. I would recommend this to any one. It does have other features on it too. The battery life is great on it also. Very Happy!!!
- sidtyphoon808Feb 08, 2011by
Great Phone Cool Features
Pros: Good loud speakerphone, understands voice commands well and announces who is calling well. Takes decent pictures and video and puts them right on my microSD card. The card can also contain lots (16GB card max) of mp3 music to listen to through the nice loud speaker or built in headphone jack! Nice calender, alarm clock, and Fm radio. Touchscreen scrolls nicely and allows many different options at once. Nice size, decent battery standby and talk time. Great price, $100 includes $50 in airtime. Comes with a new ATT SIM or drop in your own. Cons: Touchscreen is sometimes difficult to use, like dialing someone when you're trying to scroll through a list. The operating system is sometimes frustrating in being inconvenient, like when you just start a call having to unlock the screen and then push a dialpad button to get a dial pad to allow you to finally press a "1" or "#" or whatever. The phone doesn't know which way is up, and it won't allow you to pinch and expand an image to zoom in, like some other units. It doesn't allow you to use your own songs for a ringtone, you have to download them. My humble opinion? It doesn't play videos, it doesn't fit on my wrist, and it's a little quirky and simple, but it's still a GREAT phone. I would buy it again.Read full review
- babychan025May 06, 2011by
Despite its faults, the LG Prime is a nice phone
The good: The LG Prime has a customizable home screen, a colorful display, intuitive controls, a music player, a 2-megapixel camera, an HTML Web browser, Bluetooth, and good call quality. The bad: The LG Prime's touch screen is a little sluggish, its camera's photo quality is mediocre, and surfing full HTML pages is not a smooth experience.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $194.74Trending at $209.91
- $199.00Trending at $213.88
- $208.00Trending at $222.99
- $294.99Trending at $328.00
- $339.90Trending at $409.99
- $199.88Trending at $208.00
- $629.99Trending at $639.99