Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $1,099.00+ $0.00 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by randa_canad
- Pick up available
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $2,200.00+ $0.00 Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by andrephillip_195
- Pick up available
- $50.00+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by rbassett_90
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Coolers & Refrigerators
Save on Coolers & Refrigerators
- $2,819.36Trending at $5,372.97
- $1,937.00Trending at $2,095.00
- $1,851.00Trending at $1,985.00
- $1,272.00Trending at $1,499.00
- $2,799.00Trending at $3,344.96
- $1,848.00Trending at $1,998.00
- $1,690.65Trending at $1,755.16
About this product
- DescriptionIf you?ve ever wished you had more space so you could be more organized, your wish has been granted with this 27.6 cft Energy Star Ultra Capacity 3 Door French Door Refrigerator w/Ice&Water Dispenser, LFX28978ST by LG. With 28 cubic feet, you get that extra space.
- Refrigerator TypeFrench Door
- Capacity27.6 cu. ft.
- Annual Energy Consumption528 kWHrs
- Fresh Food Volume18.8 cu. ft.
- Freezer Volume8.8 cu. ft.
- Width44.25 in.
- Depth47.63 in.
- Height69.75 in.
- Additional FeaturesChild Lock,Door Alarm
- ControlsElectronic Control
- LightsFreezer Light,Refrigerator Light
- DefrostAutomatic Defrost
- Number of Shelves4
- Fresh Food Shelf MaterialGlass
Most relevant reviews
- scratchndentdea...Apr 07, 2015by
Good fridge, Bad ice maker, and no cold water.
I purchased this because my 20+ year old Hotpoint finally went out. This is a nice fridge and works ok as far as keeping things cold and frozen. The bad part of the fridge is the ice maker. It constantly jams and you have to take the bucket out and breakup the ice with a fork or spoon and put it back, for it to start working. The newer models though have fixed this with an added part that turns the ice in the bucket so it won't jam. It also does not have cold water. The water from the fridge is room temperature. My old fridge had a good ice maker and gave cold water. We are going backwards in the fridge department.
- dj_nightbreedJun 06, 2012by
Great fridge! Awesome space set-up!
We just bought our House and needed a refrigerator. We love the set-up of the French Doors with Freezer Drawer. I've found it has lots of space in the freezer drawer as long as you organize it properly. The refrigerator space is good too and I love the slide-out shelves. We haven't been able to set-up the Ice & Water on the door, so haven't been able to experience this feature yet. It did take some getting used to for the freezer drawer, but it was a very quick adjustment and we love it. The Stainless Steel does get dirty on the outside with fingerprints very quickly, but we have 2 toddlers that contribute to this. I haven't figured out how best to clean it that's most effective, but a plain damp cloth seems to work well. It also tends to get scratched easily, which again our kids cause. All in all, it's a great fridge and I would definitely buy it again. Read full review