LG KS360 - Silver black (Unlocked) Cellular Phone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $207.21Trending at $229.90
- $269.99Trending at $296.00
- $259.79Trending at $279.79
- $289.78Trending at $349.00
- $219.95Trending at $250.00
- $469.79Trending at $484.74
- $539.99Trending at $584.49
About this product
- Product InformationThe KS360's sliding QWERTY keypad and high-spec messaging features mean that users can send SMS, IM, email and have the ability to access social networking sites all from one device. In addition, the KS360 comes with touchscreen dialing, a 2MP camera and MicroSD card slot.With the KS360's slider QWERTY keypad, users can write messages quickly and accurately. To make messaging easier, once the full length keypad has been opened, the 2.4" screen automatically rotates 90 degrees using accelerometer technology. At just 16.8mm thin, this handset has been designed to fit easily into a pocket or handbag, a convenient alternative to lugging a laptop around.
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity64MB
- ColorSilver black
- Network TechnologyGSM
- BandGSM 900/1800/1900 (Tri-Band)
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity800 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 240 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 100 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.4"
- Display Resolution240 x 320 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height3.98 in.
- Depth0.67 in.
- Width2.01 in.
- Weight3.81 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
- Phone Book Capacity (Numbers)1000
Most relevant reviews
- queentwumasiMar 17, 2010by
I love this phone. It's very easy to use and has a ton of features. The only disappointment is that sending text messages to multiple contacts should be more simplified. You have to choose a contact for the text, insert it, then go back to the phone book each time you want to add another recipient. It's way too time consuming but other than that I am extremely please with it!
- 4789726@deletedJun 07, 2010by
LG Cell Phone
Decided to update to a phone with QWERTY so I could text messages better then my existing cell phone. Like this one but the only complaints I have about the LG KS360 is that it has no speakerphone and unable to take pictures that have been sent to me and make them wallpaper. Other then these two items the phone is good and easy to use.
- smwalyDec 05, 2010by
good for price
I like its price. I needed an inexpensive phone for my little sister who just start using cell phone, so I thought to buy this one which is good.
the part that I didn't like was its finishing and camera. The very last finishing and slide track are not in an excellent condition "not comparable with Samsung at all". Also, the keyboard is not much comfortable because the buttons. In general I think its a good phone for the price I bought.
- kovcellFeb 26, 2009by
Excellent Teen phone - Great Value - Middle Range Phone
* Tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support
* Large 2.4" TFT display of QVGA resolution
* Full slide-out QWERTY keyboard with screen rotation
* Touchscreen dialing
* 2 megapixel camera
* Stereo Bluetooth
* FM radio
* microSD memory card slot (up to 4GB)
* Threaded SMS
* Attractive 3D image gallery
* Office document viewer
* No UMTS support
* No camera autofocus
* Poor video recording resolution (fit for MMS only)
* Awkward file manager - no user-created folders
* Uncomfortable phonebook (takes two clicks to get to the contacts list)
* No smart dialing
* The FM radio lacks RDS and cannot play in the background
* Poor web browser and basic music player
The impressive 2.4-inch display (with a spot of touchscreen here and there), the nice and comfy keyboard, and the responsive UI all combine into one capable feature phone. The attractive price point makes it even more sweet.
Of course, there are some drawbacks - but most of them are UI related and are dictated by the lower midrange platform of the device. The awkward file manager, the dummy FM radio and music player, and finally, the low end web browser are all stuff that we are used to see in LG phones in this market segment.
The lively paintjobs will definitely be either a welcomed turn-on or a total turn-off. In either case, the LG KS360 represents a clear statement of either teen age or a youthful spirit.Read full review
- jw8zhuJun 12, 2009by
DON'T BUY IF YOU USE AT&T
Before I bought this phone, I looked at the review and disregarded the ones that said it won't work with AT&T. Guess what? I learned my lesson, but the cost was to waste $20+ to return the phone and everything. I was thinking that it will work in my area since it is a busy city with a lot of business stuff going on, and I wanted to give it a try. If you are thinking the same thing, don't buy! You will waste lots of money. Just get some other phone. I turned on the phone and played around with it. The phone itself is great! I love the keyboard and the applications. Too bad I couldn't use it. Go ahead and purchase if you are using some carrier other than AT&T, like T-Mobile. It is a great phone with an adorable outer appearance. I hope this helps some of you on making the decision. This review is not intended to discourage people from buying it; it is for preventing unnecessary inconveniences with the purchase.Read full review