More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $2,749.00Trending at $3,997.00
- $1,879.52Trending at $1,918.95
- $1,799.52Trending at $2,795.98
- $1,397.52Trending at $1,797.00
- $1,859.52Trending at $1,898.95
- $3,629.52Trending at $3,769.23
- $6,499.52Trending at $7,600.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe LG INFINIA 65-inch 3D-Ready 1080p HDTV LED LCD Television’s Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 9,000,000:1 reproduces breath-taking visual effects, and high-definition movies in vibrant colors and great detail. This LG 1080p HDTV Television has built-in Dolby Digital Decoder along with Infinite 3D Surround System. This LG LED LCD SmartTV produces high-quality surround audio output during DVD or Blu-Ray disc playback. This LG INFINIA 65-inch 3D-Ready 1080p HDTV LED LCD Television has a 1920x1080 / 24p resolution for viewing HD movies and videos in maximum details. The LG 1080p HDTV Television’s TruMotion (Frame Rate) of 120 Hz reproduces flicker-free images of action-packed videos. The 65-inch 3D-Ready LG LED LCD SmartTV has 4 HDMI ports with HDCP support, and 2x USB ports.
- About The BrandLG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company. It was founded in 1958 as GoldStar and renamed to LG Electronics in 1995. The corporation’s history spans more than five decades of innovation. LG produced Korea's first radios, televisions, washing machines, refrigerators, and air conditioners during the 1960s. Presently, LG is one of the world’s largest television manufacturers. Thanks to the implemented innovative features and patented technologies in its TV sets, the latter offer incredible detail, contrast, and lifelike color.
- Family LineINFINIA
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size65"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9,4:3
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D-Ready
- WiFi ConnectionWiFi Ready
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing
- Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power124 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.1 W
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 2,Component x 2,RF x 1,RGBHV (BNC) x 1,RJ-45 x 1,RS-232C x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsHDMI x 1,Headphones,Optical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeSurround
- Height37 in.
- Width61.2 in.
- Depth1.7 in.
- Weight92.6 lbs
- Parental ControlWith Parental Control
- Room TypeLarge Hall
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesWi-Fi Enabled
Most relevant reviews
- mike821964Sep 21, 2011by
Best overall 65" TV available!
I purchased this TV after many many hours of internet research, this TV had the best overall combination of Picture, Features and Reliability! after two weeks of "seat time" in front of this LG I can tell you that this is an excellent TV! Very clear vibrant picture, good wifi content and excellent 3D features! This TV has a 2D to 3D conversion that actually works pretty good (not as good as true 3D content but amusing to say the least), this TV is also Cinema 3D, it comes with 4 pairs of non battery operated 3D glasses and buying extras are inexpensive! There are a couple of cons which is why I could not give it an overall 5 star rating, 1: unlike most lcd/led tv's this one has a Glossy screen, reflections off to the side are no big deal, but table lamps or windows across from this TV can be very annoying (it seems that ALL the new tv's are migrating to the glossy screen, I don't know why) 2: Channels that broadcast in widescreen format leave you with about 3" black bars on the top and bottom of the screen, when you change the TV ratio to "cinema zoom" it fills in some but still leaves about an inch and a half bars on top and bottom (my 42" Panasonic Plasma fills the screen on zoom feature) 3: one of my favorite features of wifi, is access to you tube, the LG app for you tube is very user UNfriendly (again my Panasonic 42" plasma has a great you tube app, that I can sign into and view my videos as well as my favorites) none of these cons were a deal breaker to me, infact, I knew about the glossy screen before I bought it, but there was simply no better 65" TV out there!Read full review
- 1123053703@dele...Jul 26, 2012by
Last Year's Model but I still Love It.
I have it for 6 months now and even if the design is not as elegant as this year's lg models, the picture quality is just as great. 2d images are sharp and colors are vibrant. As for the 3d, images seem to pop out from the screen. It also has the 2d to 3d conversion which works fine. It would have been better if wifi was already built in. I love its matte screen.
- 1123752409@dele...Jul 31, 2012by
I have this for 7 months and until now I'm happy with it. I have no plans of upgrading to current models any time soon. 2d and 3d quality are both good. I always use it for youtube and skype. Watched ted videos a couple of times too.
- lolabunny22Oct 03, 2011by
Excellent TV. Only down side is that you need a high quality HDMI cable for the TV to even recognize the HDMI cables.