More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $1,699.52Trending at $2,895.98
- $1,670.00Trending at $1,997.00
- $4,799.00Trending at $7,997.00
- $2,648.95Trending at $3,297.00
- $5,999.99Trending at $7,998.00
- $6,079.52Trending at $9,997.00
- $3,491.95Trending at $3,997.00
About this product
- DescriptionGet the LG 47LV5500 television which is as smart as you are and gives you access to tons of movies, videos, customizable apps and infinite content with an easy-to-use interface. The Magic Motion remote accompanying this LG SmartTV allows you to just point and select, making the operation even simpler. Watch high-speed action, sports and video games without motion blur with the TruMotion 120Hz technology of this LG 47-inch television. The full HD 1080p resolution of the LG 47LV5500 gives you stunning picture clarity and details like you have never seen before. Also the LED technology employed in this LG 47-inch television gives you amazingly bright and vibrant images that add to your viewing pleasure. This Energy Star qualified LG SmartTV goes easy on your pocket as well as on the environment.
- Product Features
- Smart TV
An easy way to access limitless content, thousands of movies, customizable applications, videos and the best of the web all organized in simple to use interface. And, when you can just point and choose selections with LG's motion-controlled magic remote, it's even simpler. That's what you get with an LG smart TV experience, in entertainment organized within a simple interface.
- Less blur, more action
TruMotion 120 Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Your TV can keep up with your fast-moving entertainment.
- Double the detail
This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You'll see details and colors like never before.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
- You won't believe your eyes
Tired of dark scenes or dull colors, LG's LED technology provides a slim profile and delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail, as well as greater energy efficiency compared to conventional LCD TVs.
- Cut loose when you're WiFi ready
Getting your LG TV connected to NetCast entertainment access and other online content is easy when you are WiFi ready. If you have existing wireless broadband, setting it up is simple and you don't need to worry about messy wires.
- Find the perfect picture
Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It's not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
- Smart TV
- About The BrandLG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company. It was founded in 1958 as GoldStar and renamed to LG Electronics in 1995. The corporation’s history spans more than five decades of innovation. LG produced Korea's first radios, televisions, washing machines, refrigerators, and air conditioners during the 1960s. Presently, LG is one of the world’s largest television manufacturers. Thanks to the implemented innovative features and patented technologies in its TV sets, the latter offer incredible detail, contrast, and lifelike color.
- Family LineINFINIA
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size47"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionWiFi Ready
- Smart TV FeaturesInternet Browsing
- Refresh Rate120 Hz
- Contrast Ratio5000000:1
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerNTSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power64 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.1 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Front Input ConnectorsHDMI x 4
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Component x 1,Composite x 1,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,RS-232C x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsHeadphones,Optical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeSurround
- Height26.7 in.
- Width44.1 in.
- Depth1.2 in.
- Weight40.6 lbs
- Parental ControlWith Parental Control
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesHeadphone Jack,Wi-Fi Enabled
Most relevant reviews
- blueyedfoolMar 07, 2013by
Great TV with excellent picture, Smart wifi for streaming. I own 2.
I own two of these TVs. One with 3D (that I rarely use) but it was cheaper than the 2D TVs I was looking at when I was researching. Loved it, so I found a second LG Infinia slightly used on EBay. What a deal at half the price. These are Smart TVs so they have all the bells and whistles with wifi to stream video from VUDU, Amazon, NetFlix and others. Easy to set up too. My only complaint (and I share this with all the thin TVs) is the sound is not optimal so I highly recommend a surround sound system or sound bar to use with it.