Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $279.77Trending at $287.22
- $189.99Trending at $204.99
- $214.99Trending at $220.98
- $264.99Trending at $299.00
- $334.11Trending at $339.95
- $619.00Trending at $670.00
- $289.78Trending at $295.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe LG Encore GT550 is a 3-inch touchscreen mobile that will grab the attention of everyone with its stylish look. The 3-inch touchscreen display of this LG cellular phone displays bright and clear images. With the Dolby Mobile feature, you can experience truly immersive music. This LG cellular phone comes with a 3 MP camera, letting you capture the memorable moments of your life. The LG Encore GT550 has stereo Bluetooth support, which lets you hear songs wirelessly via a compatible headset. With the social networking capabilities and multiple messaging options, this 3-inch touchscreen mobile lets you always stay in touch with your friends.
- Family LineLG Encore
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity32MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / EDGE / HSDPA
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity950 mAh
- Display TechnologyTFT
- Digital CameraYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.17 in.
- Depth0.47 in.
- Width2.1 in.
- Weight3.67 oz
Most relevant reviews
- meadowlark1954Oct 26, 2014by
A great camera! Easy to use and lots of great features!
I love this phone! Its easy to use and has lots of room to store your contacts. It has lots of other amazing features including a great camera! I highly recommend it.
- raven997Apr 09, 2013by
Love this phone alot
I love LG phones they are cool looking and easy to use.
I bought this cell phone because my cell phone would not
work at all and I needed a new phone. I have had a LG
phone before and they where easy for me to you and
worked great for me. I love my phone that I bought and
the cost of the phone was good. So far this phone work
pretty good for me. I thnk out of all the phones that I
had up until now this one I think is the best that I have
had so far. There is really nothing I can say about this
phone that I dislike it. I will most likely get this phone
for myself or for somebody else in the near future. Love
this phone alot. Thank you very much
- newenglandpepti...Oct 29, 2013by
I hate this phone! It is not easy to navigate has limited features and is absolutely brutal to text with. I thought a small phone would be a benifit to have but it is so hard to text with the small screen it takes forever! Definately wish I would have spent more money and bought a better phone.
- marylou75205Feb 25, 2013by
Spend a Little More for Better Quality
This is a small, lightweight phone that if easier to use would be perfect for travel, which is why I bought it. Unfortunately it is nothing less than a frustration - the screen constantly "locks" making it difficult to access quickly, and the messaging (SMS or text) function is a nightmare. If a text comes in while writing one it closes the draft and opens the new text. However - if you attempt to return to the draft it does not appear in the "drafts" folder at all. Added to that, if you attempt to start a new draft a warning comes up stating "Message already in use!" I'd have to restart the phone each time to start a new text.
As for appearance, this phone scratches VERY quickly, both the screen and the case body making it look tatty almost immediately. Languages are limited to English, French, Spanish and Korean, so if you require another language (Russian for example, as I did) it does not recognize the characters.
On a positive note, the keyboard is easy to use and works well.
I did not download any apps as the SIM card I used was for basic phone and SMS, however it evidently does have the capability to download some basic apps.
All things considered it does work as a simple GMS phone for calls, however for anything beyond that I cannot recommend.Read full review
- roel_24Feb 26, 2013by
This is a revised review as I bought another one of these phones and gave i
This is a revised review as I bought another one of these phones and gave it a second chance. The original problems I had were equally my fault for not being knowledgeable about the phone. The touch screen is still a bit sensitive even after multiple adjustments to it and that's probably my major complaint...well, other than the battery charge not lasting as long as I'm used to one lasting with the other approximately 10 phones I've owned. The camera options seem a bit squirrely as well but maybe that will become easier as well with more use. All in all not a bad phone at all for the price and for someone who only wants to talk, text, and take the occasional pic and video.