Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $17.99+ Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by jackshoal
- See details for delivery est.
- $15.98Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by nasco16
- Est. delivery by Nov 1
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $193.99Trending at $214.66
- $205.95Trending at $213.95
- $208.00Trending at $222.99
- $294.99Trending at $328.00
- $339.90Trending at $409.99
- $599.00Trending at $639.99
- $314.99Trending at $329.99
About this product
- TypeCellular Phone
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband)
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1000 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 210 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 398 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2"
- Display Resolution176 x 220 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height3.78 in.
- Depth0.71 in.
- Width1.97 in.
- Weight3.35 oz
- Antenna TypeInternal
- Phone Book Capacity (Numbers)500
Most relevant reviews
- pat_prcJan 14, 2013by
If this phone were to break, I would purchase another one just like it.
This is my second LG CU515. I dropped mine and bought this one to replace the broken one. The camera is poor quality as is the color display but I have a camera with great features so this isn't important. I would prefer to have voice activated calling over Push to Talk, which is of no use to me. The size, shape, and color are great. Voice quality could be better but it is almost impossible to get good voice quality in cellular phones. Why can't someone develop a good cellular phone that functions as a phone, not a mini computer?
- cpen6698Jan 17, 2013by
The LG CU515 has a disappointing external display and lacks some features.
The LG CU515 offers a simple, user-friendly design, decent call quality, and a solid feature set that includes 3.5G support, Push to Talk, stereo Bluetooth, and world phone capability. The LG CU515 has a disappointing external display and it lacks a camera flash and voice dialing. Photo and streaming video quality were uneven. The LG CU515 is great for making calls, but it's not AT&T's best cell phone for multimedia and wireless broadband use
- uberdealingMay 24, 2011by
Excellent Basic phone
The phone itself is very elegant and, as you open it, your eyes will brighten up with it's sleek look. It's a very good "Basic Phone." It does everything one needs, and it does it well eg., call quality is very good; Internet access pages load up nicely, and the Music player is decent for a basic phone; plus, the sound quality is very good--with a few settings such as super Bass, treble, Loud, etc... It has a Calendar, and the agenda, and appointments can be sync'd conveniently...Advertized at a price that can't be beat $30.00
- 191935745@delet...Apr 06, 2011by
Good Basic Phone
I purchased this phone for mainly talking purposes and it faired well. It as does texting, web, pictures, video, but those features where not a big concern for me as they are average in this phone. Very nice looking phone.
- micksblkgirlNov 01, 2012by
Excellent description, excellent buy
I really like the flip style phone. This phone is very easy to use and navigate with. Very happy I bought it.