More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $1,648.00Trending at $1,997.00
- $2,875.00Trending at $2,996.99
- $2,828.52Trending at $2,997.00
- $1,899.00Trending at $1,939.23
- $1,645.00Trending at $1,997.00
- $2,689.00Trending at $2,996.99
- $3,109.95Trending at $3,497.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis 60" LG 60PA6500 Flat-Panel TV provides the user with a good viewing experience by delivering picture with fine details. The model features 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution and an aspect ratio of 14:9 Enhanced, 16:9, 4:3. This LG Flat-Panel TV offers HDTV definition with a native resolution of 1080p.
- About The BrandLG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company. It was founded in 1958 as GoldStar and renamed to LG Electronics in 1995. The corporation’s history spans more than five decades of innovation. LG produced Korea's first radios, televisions, washing machines, refrigerators, and air conditioners during the 1960s. Presently, LG is one of the world’s largest television manufacturers. Thanks to the implemented innovative features and patented technologies in its TV sets, the latter offer incredible detail, contrast, and lifelike color.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyPlasma
- Screen Size60"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9,4:3
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Built-in TunerNTSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power175 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.1 W
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Component x 2,D-Sub (RGB PC) x 1,HDMI x 1,RF x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsComponent x 2,HDMI x 1,RF x 1,RGB (D-Sub) x 1,RS-232C x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height32.2 in.
- Width54.6 in.
- Depth2.1 in.
- Weight80.3 lbs
- Parental ControlWith Parental Control
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Large Hall,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- luv2fly1954Jun 08, 2012by
For the money Quality cannot be better. Easy to use controls and fit the mount perfectly. This product was purchased to replace a smaller LCD that was relocated in the house. I went Plasma this time for better color rendering in the picture. Tv works well in an area where there is no external glare off of the screen.