Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $6,299.99Trending at $6,998.00
- $5,994.95Trending at $9,997.00
- $2,800.00Trending at $2,997.00
- $4,699.52Trending at $4,755.00
- $2,188.95Trending at $3,795.99
- $1,499.00Trending at $1,550.00
- $1,875.00Trending at $1,899.00
About this product
- DescriptionTo prevent blurring, the LG 50PV450 television has a 600 Hz Sub Field Driving technology that provides a crystal clear viewing experience. For crisp quality images, this LG plasma television features the full HD 1080p resolution technology. The Picture Wizard II technique used in this LG 50-inch television offers self-calibration that automatically adjusts the screen brightness based on the room’s lighting condition. The Intelligent Sensor in the LG 50PV450 gives you an efficient performance by saving energy. With a contrast ratio of 3 000 000:1, this LG plasma television delivers vivid colors and sharp pictures. There are 8 picture modes in this LG 50-inch television that you can choose from, to get the best viewing experience.
- Product Features
- Capture every moment
Tired of streaky action or unclear plays during the game? See sports, fast action and video games like never before. The 600Hz Sub Field Driving virtually eliminates motion blur.
- Double the detail
This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You'll see details and colors like never before.
- Find the perfect picture
Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It's not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
- View it in the right light
Let your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
- Wise and not wasteful
With the smart energy saving features, you can conserve money and energy.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency standards. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
- Capture every moment
- About The BrandLG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company. It was founded in 1958 as GoldStar and renamed to LG Electronics in 1995. The corporation’s history spans more than five decades of innovation. LG produced Korea's first radios, televisions, washing machines, refrigerators, and air conditioners during the 1960s. Presently, LG is one of the world’s largest television manufacturers. Thanks to the implemented innovative features and patented technologies in its TV sets, the latter offer incredible detail, contrast, and lifelike color.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyPlasma
- Screen Size50"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- Built-in TunerNTSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Brightness1500 cd/m²°
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power141 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.1 W
- Front Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,HDMI x 1,USB Port
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Component x 2,HDMI x 2,RS-232C x 1
- Rear Output ConnectorsOptical Digital,RF x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 20 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height28 in.
- Width46.3 in.
- Depth2 in.
- Weight60.4 lbs
- Parental ControlWith Parental Control
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Large Hall,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.