More items related to this product
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $199.95Trending at $208.99
- $249.77Trending at $264.74
- $454.77Trending at $459.77
- $269.99Trending at $294.89
- $259.79Trending at $269.79
- $339.99Trending at $612.71
- $219.99Trending at $243.00
About this product
- TypeCellular Phone
- Network TechnologyCDMA2000 1X
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity900 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 210 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 165 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Display Resolution128 x 160 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Height3.54 in.
- Depth0.91 in.
- Width1.81 in.
- Weight3.39 oz
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
- Phone Book Capacity (Numbers)500
Most relevant reviews
- benazdellJan 05, 2010by
Fowled Christmas Gift
I was looking at the Kyocera K312 as a Christmas gift in order to replace a non-bluetooth phone with one that has bluetooth. Contrary to many advertisements (even manufactures spec sheets & web site) the phone does not have this function (manufactures tech support confirmed, after many attempts to pair devices, it's a no go. Much inconvenience, hassle to return/refund, had to scramble to get other gift, all because the product does not perform the functions that it advertises. Do your homework & buy from a vendor that offers good customer service & a convenient return policy.
- mimirmsApr 06, 2009by
Inexpensive phone but not what I expected!
I like this phone because it's inexpensive and very easy to use, but i knew the phone was a used one when i purchased it, but the explanation that was given about the phone was not to clearly or not clearly at all. that's the reason for my rating but, and it was not what I expected.
- 986898666@delet...Nov 21, 2009by
I CURRENTLY HAD A K312 AND IT BROKE, SO I BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE. ITS A GREAT PHONE FOR THE MONEY ALTHOUGH IT IS A LITTLE OUT DATED BY METRO'S STANDARDS. VERY FUNCTIONAL AND ACCESSIBLE
- 990255818@delet...Mar 10, 2010by
the item looks exact way he has been describe that.....
it was OK through that i was expected not excellent but it was good enough for me to do what i had to do...................