About this product
- Family LineKyocera Domino
- TypeCellular Phone
- Network TechnologyCDMA2000 1X
- BandCDMA2000 1X 1900/800 / AWS 1700/2100
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity700 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 200 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 200 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size1.8"
- Display Resolution128 x 160 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraNo
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.29 in.
- Depth0.55 in.
- Width1.73 in.
- Weight2.54 oz
Most relevant reviews
- ebuy4meJul 07, 2014by
Great value, money well spent!
I bot this cell phone for my mom. It was easy to get hooked-up with Cricket... i just took a phone call and a card. It is easy to use and has good quality sound and low latancey reception when talking. I would recogmend it.
- zcharmed3Apr 06, 2013by
Excellent Cell Phone
Ilove The Phone !!!!! Easy To Use !!!!! Not To Small Or To Big.Price For The Phone Is Great !!!! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- iwasakiko_kun20...Sep 05, 2011by
Very good for what it's worth
Very nice phone. The call quality was a little fuzzy out in the styx, but otherwise worth the meager amount I paid, and a lot more!
- nxp7386May 01, 2011by
The Domino is good floor level phone I'd recommend to anyone who doesn't want the bells and whistles. Great phone.
- amadaeusFeb 08, 2011by
Great phone for the money.
Great phone. Good battery life. Does navigation. No pics but can use mp3 as ring tone. For $10 this phone will do everything a cheap phone should do and alot more. Call quality is great.