Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $339.99Trending at $379.00
- $299.00Trending at $369.00
- $998.99Trending at $1,159.98
- $290.00Trending at $339.99
- $169.99Trending at $189.99
- $400.00Trending at $496.95
- $76.45Trending at $78.89
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesWith Kodak Pocket Zx1, users are ready to capture 720p high-definition videos anytime. It offers a convenient carrying size of 1.97 x 4.21 x 0.79 inches with a weight of merely 3.2 oz, making it easy to toss this Kodak video camera into a pocket or bag. It features an internal memory of 128 MB and has an SD card slot that supports up to 32 GB of extra memory. In addition to shooting video footage, the camcorder doubles as a digital camera that captures 3 MP still images in JPEG format. Furthermore, users can view videos and images instantly on the HD camcorder using its built-in 2-inch LCD display. Playback options include fast-forwarding, rewinding, slow motion, and frame by frame. Alternatively, users may connect the Kodak video camera to a TV and watch videos directly from the camera. Outdoor activities are worry-free with the Kodak Pocket Zx1 because it is resistant to water and dirt. Rubberized doors over the ports and a stainless steel front protect this resilient HD camcorder. Offering better user experience, the Kodak Pocket Zx1 comes with video software that allows for editing video clips and images quickly from a computer. The sturdy and straightforward design of this camcorder makes it a handy solution for filming on the go.
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical ZoomNone
- Digital Zoom2X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution1.6 MP
- Screen Size2"
- Weight3.2 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Sensor Size1/4.5"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Focal Length Range2.8mm - 4.1mm
- Focus AdjustmentFocus Free
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size128 MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth0.79 in.
- Height4.21 in.
- Width1.97 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2" - color
- Display Size2"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x HDMI output,1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- HDMI OutputYes
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.4 or later,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP2
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Bundled ItemsKODAK EASYSHARE P820 Digital Frame
- Digital Video FormatH.264
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional FeaturesBuilt-In Speaker,Still Shot Capability,Weatherproof,YouTube Capture Mode
- High Definition Video Support720p
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode
Most relevant reviews
- lost542011May 16, 2013by
Great buy!! Pick it up
I have purchase this item to replace my vivtar camera that was not very good for long trips or outdoor travels. the camera is make by kodak ,which you know that the company is good and the camera is weatherproof to. My dislike is that the camera do not have a long interal memory ,but it is easy to use. good for beginners and to compare against vivtar. It make vivtar look like a toy for your kid sister or brother.
- sanicanyDec 21, 2011by
Compact, durable, waterproof, standard batteries, simple, HD, Inexpensive
This camera is a good value. I have been shopping for a ruged, waterproof camera after having several of my own cameras fail after use out doors. While many consumers use a phone as there camera as well as computing device. Instead, I was in the market for a stand alone camera that could handle some abuse as well as hd video. This camera is compact, boots up repidly and seems reliable. It is easy to use and the hd quality is good for what I use it for, which is documenting travels and adventures as well as family moments on the go. I especially like that it accepts AA batteries that can be found almost anywhere. I do not need to plug the camera in somewhere to charge it up, as that can be difficult on the beach or in a forest. Its small, about the size of a tv remote and can easily fit into a pocket or hang comfortably from a lanyard. I am pleased with the durability so far, for the price it is very well constructed and has a solid simple operating system. Terrific for the price. I considered buying other bargain cameras, the cheepo generic "disposable" cameras and I went instead with a well known brand Kodak and I am glad that I did. To sum it up: compact, durable case, waterproof, standard batteries, simple and stable software and hd video, pictures and sound, Inexpensive camera. Read full review
- boggz411Oct 05, 2011by
A great inexpensive HD camera that works very well.
This handheld HD recorder is very easy to use and starts up fast for quick recording. It is able to output the video live through the rca cables so it works great for FPV flying. My only complaint is the video is a little choppy. It doesn't have image stabilization. The video does look great for 720p but you have to hold it very still or use a tripod to get super great stable video.
- peteypeterMay 02, 2011by
Great, Versital, Awesome for the value
great quality, even the microphone did a great job. over all this item is very easy to use and very moblie. As small as a phone, great for on the go applications
- socalrider21Apr 22, 2011by
Great product that won't break the bank!!!
Bought this product because I know someone who owns one, and I really liked the idea of it. The reasons, to me, why it's great is because of it's size and it shoots it in HD. Now the reason I gave it 4/5 is because it uses two AA batteries (though they are rechargable), and it doesn't have much of a zoom. Overall this is good product.