Kodak PLAYTOUCH (32 GB) High Definition Camcorder
Top Selling in Camcorders
Great Prices on Camcorders
- $368.99Trending at $384.99
- $439.99Trending at $489.99
- $352.81Trending at $373.00
- $425.00Trending at $429.37
- $44.99Trending at $73.29
- $269.00Trending at $357.98
- $101.36Trending at $109.93
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product Features
- One-button upload - turn moments into memories
With the Share button and Kodak's Share button app, sharing your pictures is amazingly simple.
- Turn today's escapades into tomorrow's buzz - in HD
The bright 3.0 inches capacitive touchscreen LCD is optimized for reviewing in landscape mode to give you the ultimate 1080p HD video-sharing experience.
- Power to edit in the palm of your hand
The Kodak PLAYTOUCH features on-camera editing capability, so you can fine-tune your footage, cut out what you don't want, or extract still images from video.
- One-button upload - turn moments into memories
- Family LineKodak PlayTouch
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical ZoomNone
- Digital Zoom4X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution5.0 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Weight3.5 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Sensor Size1/3.2"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Focal Length Range3.9mm
- Macro Focus Range15cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Focus Free
- Exposure ModesAutomatic
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size128 MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Video Recording Length20 Minutes
- Depth0.6 in.
- Height4.3 in.
- Width2.3 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output,1 x headphones,1 x microphone,HDMI output
- HDMI OutputYes
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.5.x or later,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP2
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Battery ManufacturerKodak KLIC 7004
- Digital Video FormatMPEG-4
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional FeaturesBuilt-In Speaker,Touch-Screen,USB Charging,YouTube Capture Mode
- High Definition Video Support1080p
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
- White BalanceAutomatic
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode
Most relevant reviews
- keyboardplayer1Feb 02, 2015by
Nice little camera for the money.
This definitely is a very nice little camcorder. I especially like the remote control that works so well with it. It is very user friendly but I do find it hard to find a SDHD Card that does not have a red exclamation on it which means it cannot be used. So for now, I use the internal and a 4 gb card. It is very light weight and easy to handle. I do not care for the USB pop out. It is a little difficult to get out of the case. I was use to their Zi6 where the USB just popped out with a button and was very easy to download. This is a little trickier I think then the Zi6 in that respect. But as far as the over all camera it's pretty portable and like I said user friendly.
- munithcomputerNov 27, 2015by
Very small a real plus for vacation. Battery life wonderful will easily fill a 16 gig sd card on a single charge. Cuts , crops and edits video with a single click. Would buy another one if i ever needed to.
Verified purchase: No
- datzmajyklMar 04, 2013by
If its reburbished dont expect much. If new, I'm sure you'd love it.
I bought my Kodak playtouch on ebay, refurbished. The best thing about it, is its easy to use, most people think its a cell phone. I am not satisfied with it, for if I record a .45-1:00 minute video of my grandkids, the first half audio and video is perfect, then it turns into loud static noise and there are various colors of lines across the screen when watching the video. I'm glad I got it for around $20.00, half was shipping. I see it sells on some sites from $40.00- $60.00 and frankly, if I had paid that much, I would be sending it back asking for a refund. I used it at church to record about a 5 minutes song, it played great the first minute and half, the rest was a blurry screen of various colored lines, sometimes the bottom half of the screen would be messed up and could see the people in the top half on screen. I live on a very low income, so I chose this one, for its ease of use. Unfortunately, no matter how low the price was, reburbished, should work like brand new, or dont sell it.Read full review
- rishikeshi888Mar 12, 2013by
Great qality product for an excellent price.
Great little pocket camera. Good quality and easy to use. Excellent for youtube videos. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants a little pocket camera with good quality.
- iqdrJun 14, 2012by
Best camcoreder to make video of seminars, trainings. lectures, events.
Very good working pocket camcorder.
I use it to make video of the meetings, seminars, trainings.
Before I bye Kodak PlayTouch, I use Sony HDR CX-700 for this kind or work. But CX-700 is much much bigger - take a place in my bag.
Now I use Kodak PlayTouch that can be placed in any pocket (it is of the size of mobile phone).
The video quality of Kodak PlayTouch is not so excellent, as of Sony CX-700 (CX-700 can take video in completely dark room, have zoom and more wide angle of scoop).
But PlayTouch quality is appropriate to make video of seminars, trainings, lectures and make YouTube video.
PlayTouch can make video in the dark room (much better then other pocket cam, Toshiba p30 I use before).
PlayTouch videos are not so extremely large in gigabytes as of Sony CX-700, CX-700 picture quality is maybe 2 times better then Kodak PlayTouch one; but PlayTouch price is 20 times less then Sony CX-700 price :)
PlayTouch have no zoom - but you can bye additional lens for $10-$30 and have visual angles from extra wide to telephoto.
PlayTouch Cam works from battery more than one hour - that is good for pocket cam. And you can use additional batteries for long events.
PlayTouch is the best value/price gadget I bye in Ebay until now :))Read full review