All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Camera Memory Cards
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $9,250.20Trending at $10,860.89
- $1,629.99Trending at $1,996.95
- $566.41Trending at $574.95
- $584.99Trending at $629.99
- $2,495.00Trending at $2,599.00
- $875.00Trending at $1,049.00
- $3,249.00Trending at $3,699.00
About this product
- Product InformationShare your world big and bright with the Kodak EASYSHARE C183 Digital Camera. Now sharing your life in amazing detail is as simple as pressing a button. And with Kodak's smart capture feature, you'll be proud to show off your memories to the world. If you like taking pictures, you'll love sharing them even more with the C183. The real Kodak MOMENT happens when you share.
- Product Features
- One-button upload - turn moments into memories
With the share button and Kodak's share button app, sharing your pictures is amazingly simple.
- 3x optical zoom lens
3x optical zoom gets you closer to your subjects without reducing image quality.
- Blur reduction
Reduce blur caused by subject movement, or fast-action situations to deliver clearer, sharper pictures
- Kodak's smart capture feature
Choose the camera that does the thinking for you. Kodak's innovative smart capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment.
- One-button upload - turn moments into memories
- MPN166 2717
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom3x
- Digital Zoom5x
- Sensor Resolution14.0 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range10-70cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera32 - 96mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/1400 sec
- Min Shutter Speed8 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1000,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 64,ISO 800,ISO auto (80-320)
- Light Sensitivity Max1000
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.3 m - 4 m
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size32MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth1.2 in.
- Height2.5 in.
- Width3.8 in.
- Weight6.2 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.4,Apple Mac OS X 10.5,Apple Mac OS X 10.6.x or later,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP2 or later
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatAVI,MJPEG
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution640 x 480
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAuto White Balance,Autofocus,Exposure Compensation,Self Timer
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsBack light,Beach,Candle,Children,Close-up,Fireworks,Flower,High sensitivity,Landscape,Museum,Night landscape,Night portrait,Panning,Panorama assist,Portrait mode,Reducing blur,Self-portrait,Snow,Sports mode,Sunset,Text
- Special EffectsBlack & White,High color,Low color,Sepia,Vivid
- Video CaptureAVI - 640 x 480 - 30 fps
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- roberta9062Jan 17, 2017by
My Kodak EasyShare C183 14MP digital camera
I am really thrilled with my camera. It works perfectly and I love it. I had one before and I used it for a long time. I gave that camera to a young relative and was happy to replace it. This camera has autofocus and you control the flash (on and off) and it virtually gives you a perfect picture every time. Thank you Kodak
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- jhlittlefield_2...Feb 09, 2014by
reliable, good quality picture taking item!
Takes really nice pictures! I've owned several easyshare cameras and haven't used the easyshare feature, but so far these Kodak cameras have been reliable and of excellent quality. This particular one is slim, portable, and reasonably user-friendly in terms of buttons and screen tips. Very nice.
- 909822410@delet...Jul 08, 2011by
For me...it fits "like a glove" thus far :-) Great product.
Bought this Camera as an unpgrade from my previous point & shoot which only had a 5 megapixel capability, whereas the C183 has 14 megapixels. It also has good autofocus and a variety of other everyday functions which make it relatively easy to use without the over complexity many far higher priced Cameras involve if you aren't a Professional Photographer. On interesting feature for those who use Social Networking Sites such as Facebook ( and others ) is the Easyshare function. Download and install the Easyshare software to your computer, take some pictures with the Camera, push the Easyshare button on your Camera, and when you plug it into your computer it will automatically upload your new pictures to whichever of the supported Social Sites you may have chosen ! :-) The Camera is lightweight overall, uses standard sized easily obtained AA batteries, can be upgraded to the current 32 gigabyte capacity SDHC memory cards, has a nice LCD screen size, well placed control buttons, a relatively easy and intuitive on screen set up and control interface, and includes several modes of operation as well a few relatively standard picture optimization capabilities. Overall, for the price, I would have to say this Camera is a very wise choice compared to many others in it's general class depending on the brand and capabilities you might be looking for. For me...it fits "like a glove" thus far :-) Read full review
- dusan.bulovanNov 01, 2011by
Good product for that money, Quality of pictures are pretty awsome.
I needed very simple camera, with good picture quality, kind of small size and nice design, for minimum money of course :) This Kodak was perfect for my requirements as picturing monuments, museums, parties, NYC... First of all, I like picture quality, thats for sure. If you stand still when taking picture, it will be with awsome details. Zoom is working good, but try to put camera on some table or something, to avoid blur because of shaking (hands). Flash can be for one-two yards "longer" but its satisfactory. Video quality is good but don't use zoom. You will not hear sound on camera, but on PC sound is pretty good. Display size is very good and clear, big + for that. All buttons are kind of cheap, and "on/of" button after just 2 weeks has changed its normal position and now is little "more in camera". I hope it will stay in that position, and other buttons will continue working good. But also, I'm afraid if I don't pay attention "right" button will be damaged too... Next, one big minus for all diferent modes you can choose. At the end, there is no diference between "auto" mode and all other like night, speed, portrait etc. so you can't experiment at all. Card reader used to work perfect in the begining, but after 2-3 weeks it just stoped to work without any reason (like throwing it on wall or whatever) but USB cable is doing good job. Big + for little tripod, cleaning kit... Bag is little big but ok, its working :) I'm not fan of those faceb. and other quick transfering but who likes it then it is good detail. But I like feauture of taging people and separating favorite pictures. Again, at the end, for that money I couldn't find anything better, and I AM SATISFIED! Sorry for my bad English.... Read full review
- jtaylor2951Jan 09, 2012by
Why I like my new Kodak Camera
I was looking for an inexpensive camera that would be user friendly, do a good job and be small in size. This camera is all of the above. It's a great little camera that is very easy to use. The batterys are AA which makes them easy to find at multiple locations. I am very happy with the camera as it produces professional quality photos. I would recommend this Kodak product to my friends in a heartbeat.