Klipsch RF-42 II Floor Standing Speakers
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing Tractrix Horn technology, the Klipsch RF-42 II speaker offers life-like sound with amazing clarity. The dual 4.5-inch Cerametallic woofer cones of this floor-standing speaker produce earth-shattering bass. The 1-inch titanium tweeter of this Klipsch stereo speaker gives you clean and refined audio with realistic highs. The Klipsch RF-42 II speaker has a 59Hz-24KHz frequency response that provides clear lows and smooth highs. Get loud and powerful audio with the 300W peak power handling of this floor-standing speaker. With 8-ohm impedance, the Klipsch RF-42 II speaker offers dynamic and rich sound. The stylish looking wood-grain vinyl veneer cabinet of this Klipsch stereo speaker complements your room decor well.
- ModelRF-42 II
- Speaker TypeFloor Standing Speakers
- Peak Power Handling300 W
- Nominal Power75W
- Frequency Responses59 Hz - 24 kHz
- Impedance8 ohm
- Sensitivity95 dB
- Available ColorsBlack
- Width6 in.
- Depth9.7 in.
- Height34.9 in.
Most relevant reviews
- 2011duke595Feb 10, 2015by
Very happy with these. The reviews don't lie, its a strong product. I wanted a smaller tower with near audiophile sound, maybe I don't know enough, but they pair nicely with my mid-range Music Hall turntable.
- madmike7575Feb 06, 2015by
Excellent clean sound
Excellent sound very clean. No distortion in the treble at all. I think the RF-62's that can handle the higher peak wattage would be all you need for music or movies.
- 1994Aug 02, 2014by
Just great speaker for TV sound system
I am picky when it comes to speaker but for home TV system these speaker are great. You want
Go wrong with them.