Kinectimals (Microsoft Xbox 360, 2010)
Top Selling in Video Games
Great Prices on Video Games
- $23.99Trending at $39.99
- $19.98Trending at $21.48
- $17.44Trending at $18.95
- $25.00Trending at $25.76
- $54.00Trending at $59.99
- $24.95Trending at $27.89
- $29.99Trending at $37.00
About this product
- Product InformationMicrosoft's Kinectimals is one of the first retail releases for Xbox 360 to use the Kinect hands-free accessory system. The virtual pet game is played through a controller-free interface that can sense motion, detect gestures, and pick up spoken commands. Various feline cubs are available for adoption at the start of the game, including otherwise-dangerous big cats such as lions and tigers. Players can communicate with their pet by speaking to it, and stroke, groom, and play with it by performing the actions in front of the Kinect three-dimensional sensor bar. The game is set on a tropical island that is home to a diverse assortment of friendly animals. As players explore the virtual island, they uncover new toys and treats to share with their companions. Players can also purchase additional Kinectimals stuffed animal toys, which come with a code that can be scanned by the Kinect sensor to unlock additional in-game pets.
- PlatformMicrosoft Xbox 360
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- Number of Players1-4
- Release Year2010
- Game Special Features
- Adopt and raise a friendly tiger cub
- Jump, play, and teach your pet tricks
- Kinect sensor system required
- Adopt and raise a friendly tiger cub
Most relevant reviews
- februarysweets2Feb 01, 2013by
Awesome game for all ages!
I have a four year old, a six year old, and an eight year old. All boys. They LOVE this game! Each of them have their own favorite animal on here and they each find something entertaining to do over and over with their special friend. My oldest son does get a little bored with it after a while. But he helps his younger brothers all the time. It was easy to use and fun for everyone. Highly recommend!
- toniholicJan 01, 2012by
Xbox360 Game is totally great for my Grandsons to play and enjoy.
I purchased this game for my Grandsons who got a new Xbox 360 for Christmas of 2011. They played this game and really had a lot of fun with it. The way they could train a cub with the Sensors and their hand and body movements was really neat to see. They loved scratching the little tiger cub and brushing his coat. They also liked finding hidden treasure and also being able to do the contests presented to them where they could hit/kick objects back to their cubs and was quite fun for them to have the physical interaction with the game. The boys are ages 7 and 9 and this game is very user friendly and they follow along with the directions on the screen and could start playing it immediately on Christmas Day. Very good purchase from a great Ebay Seller and very reasonably priced.
- najda2Jan 10, 2012by
Kinectamils--BEST GAME for young kids!
This is the best game for younger kids. We bought it for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. It is a very cute interactive game and easy to use!
- steverodrigueSep 06, 2011by
Not perfect, but a good game for young kids (and their parents).
First thing to know: the free demo (on the Xbox Market) is not a good representation of the game. There is a lot more to do in the actual Kinectimals game.
It's a good game for the young audience. Kids loves to take care of their pets and I actually got fun along with my kids in the mini-games. In some extent it's better than Kinect Adventures: more diversity in the mini-games and goals. A simple story line.
It is also a good way to help young kids get the "Kinect feel". It helps/incite them to learn how to interface with the game: no more "dad, can you start the game...".
There is also some gratifications in discovering the Island and new mini-games. Treasure hunting/digging is a nice addtion too.
But Dance Central is still the number 1 "hit" for my daughters.
- lilhottemommaNov 13, 2012by
Great game but kinect makes it less appealing.
We loved this game. My husband, my kids and I all loved it. This truly was a great game but it's so hard to with the kinect with the picking up issues and all but my kids and us loved this game a lot. We wanted the bears but with the issues the kinect has we passed and spent the money somewhere else.