All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Coffee & Tea Maker Replacement Parts & Accessories
Coffee Pods & K-Cups
About this product
- Product InformationGet your morning started with a mug of freshly brewed coffee from your Keurig Platinum K70 coffee maker. The brewer features a backlit LCD that allows you to program water temperature, set the digital clock, set auto on and off, and select your favorite cup size. In addition, it features a 72-ounce water reservoir that can brew up to 10 cups before it needs refilling. The Quiet Brew technology ensures that making your morning joe will not be noisy enough to wake up the whole family. This product makes it easy and convenient to brew a single serving of your favorite beverage.Using your Keurig Platinum coffee maker is simple. First, turn on the machine and allow it to heat the water from the reservoir. Then, open the K-cup hatch and place a coffee pod inside. Close the hatch and choose the size of cup you wish to make. You will have a steaming cup of your favorite drink to enjoy at home or on the go in no time at all. Keurig brewers help make your mornings enjoyable and hassle free.Coffee lovers get to choose between five different cup sizes on this Keurig: an iced drink or extra small 3.25 ounces, a robust 5.25 ounces, a regular 7.25 ounces, a large 9.25 ounces, and an extra large 11.25 ounces. The iced drink setting is also perfect for small servings of super rich coffee that taste just like the shots of espresso you would get in a fancy cafe. You can even set this brewer to remember your favorite size to make busy mornings easier. For days when a small-sized coffee just won't get it done, the Keurig Platinum brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate large travel mugs. The opening on this model is 5.5 inches tall or 6.5 inches tall when the drip tray is removed. This means that a typical 12-ounce or 16-ounce travel mug should fit into the opening during brewing.Since this Keurig brand single-cup home brewing system is compatible with all types of K-cups, you can quickly make cups of coffee, cappuccino, tea, or hot chocolate in less than a minute. You can also make a single serving of loose-leaf tea or your favorite brands of ground coffee in reusable K-cup filters. You can even use your Keurig to heat water in a flash for instant noodles or other meals. This machine's customizable temperature is great for making drinks with the level of hotness you prefer.Keurig coffee makers are the perfect way to serve guests with different drink preferences with ease. Just use a different K-cup for each person. Whether your guests want to choose their own flavors or drink decaf coffee, they'll be able to get the beverage they love with ease. Keurig machines can please everyone without wasting product or money. This Keurig Platinum Brewing System is just right for serving an assortment of drinks at parties. It’s also well suited for offices. Whether you are the only coffee drinker in your household or the whole family loves to drink hot beverages, this machine serves up exactly what you need.
- ModelPlatinum K70
- TypeBrewing System
- Operation SourceElectric
- Max. Power1500 W
- Built-in GrinderWithout Built-in Grinder
- Cup Capacity1 Cup
- FeaturesDishwasher Safe,Display,Programmable Controls,Removable Drip Tray,Removable Water Tank,Thermostat
- Cup FillerSingle
- Water Tank Size60 oz.
- Depth13.25 in.
- Height13 in.
- Width12.25 in.
- Weight12 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- michaeantonacc-...Mar 19, 2017by
Works great mine broke a new 1 is $450 awesome deal.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- tgrajekMar 10, 2014by
Easy to Clean and Simple to Use!
The Keurig glows blue: the water dispenser, and the buttons. The LCD display is backlit. It takes approximately one minute for the water to be ready to brew. The Keurig has a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs and comes in two colors: black and purplish. The Keurig allows you to program the water temperature, set the digital clock, and can be programmed to automatically turn on and off at specific times, preselect five cup sizes, etc. There are other features in the programming that I know exist, but I was not interested in using. So buy it, enjoy it, recommend it to others. I have owned a used the B70 version for two months. I have been very pleased with this machine. I purchased a "My K-Cup" to use my own coffee. I fill the K-cup pretty full. I especially appreciate the numerous (5) cup sizes available. I use the next-to-largest-size cup, but then I do something different: After brewing this first cup of coffee, I reset the cup size down one cup size smaller and reuse the k-cup (used once already) to make the second cup of coffee. The reason I do this is that the first cup is really strong and the second cup is not as strong (but not weak) and mixing the two together creates the perfect cup (for me). If you use your own coffee, use finely ground (espresso) coffees. The machine itself is a wonderful thing. I own a Braun Espresso maker, which I absolutely love. However, it is at times very messy and it does take a lot of preparation and cleaning; the Keurig is the opposite. I have a very busy job and time is critical. The Keurig takes two minutes to load and clean the My K-Cup--total time! It would be seconds with a pre-filled/standard K-Cup. I use a three cup coffee mug to drink my coffee. I refill the 60 oz water dispenser after drinking three mugs of coffee. Because I use the Keurig in an office, I use a water cooler to refill the water...I recommend filtered water. I can't speak enough about the ease of cleanup and simplicity of use of this Keurig. I have been putting off buying one for years, but with the My K-Cup, I save a lot on coffee. I will say that the machine has a large "footprint." I use a microwave cart for the Keurig, coffee, water jug, etc. So this is not a hide-it-in-a-corner type of Keurig. Many coworkers have positively commented on this machine and have sampled the coffee it makes: They are now proud owners of their own Keurig! Read full review
- rustyncaApr 02, 2015by
The Classic B70 Keurig
Everybody knows the Keurig B70. It started a revolution in programmable single serve coffee makers. It has a weakness in the way one of the pneumatic water valves was placed directly over the electric air pump (now we know where engineer jokes come from? And yes, I'm a retired engineer). Anyway, I use mine a LOT and I've shorted out two of them over the years due to leaks. But it's still better than the new Keurig since you can use ANY K cup with it (and the new Keurig forces you to use ONLY Keurig brand K cups). Is that un-American? Doesn't Keurig know that greedy always backfires? Now a used B70 is more expensive than a new greedy Keurig. Well, I love mine. I Wish they still made the B70 (and put an umbrella over the electric air pump!).
- cherylo05Sep 08, 2016by
Beautiful! (even used!)
I purchased a pre-owned Keurig and it looked just as good as if it was brand new! I'm more than satisfied with my purchase!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bealeonad1Oct 12, 2014by
I'm truly enjoying my Keurig Platinum, I can't see myself without it anymor
I went to my friends house to visit and was offered tea. When I saw the Keurig Platinum brewing system I fell in love with it. I knew I had to purchase one for myself. I went online and got a great deal for mine. I love the features, easy to clean and follow instructions and it's not only a less of a mess coffee/tea maker, but a brewer as well. It's everything in one! timer, cup size, and so many varieties of teas, coffees, and hot chocolate. Can't go wrong with this one. A great space saver without all the mess. I'm so happy for my purchase! Great comments from other friends and even family. Water reservoir will blink to let you know you need to add more water, led light is a plus for me since I can[t see very well, how wonderful!
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Coffee Makers (Automatic)
Save on Coffee Makers (Automatic)
- $124.99Trending at $129.99
- $71.68Trending at $73.75
- $94.00Trending at $99.96
- $63.65Trending at $69.99
- $134.99Trending at $155.05
- $38.88Trending at $65.00
- $69.95Trending at $71.01