Best Selling in Espresso Machines
Save on Espresso Machines
- $1,999.00Trending at $2,391.50
- $1,799.00Trending at $1,989.99
- $1,099.95Trending at $1,299.00
- $399.99Trending at $664.05
- $550.00Trending at $595.95
- $729.98Trending at $919.95
- $141.29Trending at $164.56
About this product
- Product InformationThe Keurig B77 stainless steel coffee maker is a wise combination of style and function in any home or office. This fully programmable Keurig coffee maker is able to brew a full cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa in under a minute simply by pressing a button. The stainless steel coffee maker is equipped with a backlit LCD screen that allows the consumer to set the temperature of the water, favorite cup size, and program the digital clock. This Keurig coffee maker accommodates a range of cup sizes including 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz, and 12 oz mugs. The automatic on/off feature of the Keurig B77 works as a means to conserve energy when the brewing system is not in use. UL listed household use only Keurig utilizes 1500 watts of power and features a voltage of 120 VAC/60 Hz. Rounding out the 13-inch tall by 10.3-inch wide by 13.8-inch deep Keurig coffee maker is a 48 oz removable water reservoir and a detachable drip tray that works to accommodate travel-size coffee mugs.
- Max. Power1500 W
- Built-in GrinderWithout Built-in Grinder
- Cup Capacity1 Cup
- Water Tank Size48 oz.
- Depth13.25 in.
- Height13 in.
- Width10 in.
Most relevant reviews
- mendozaluJul 12, 2016by
Got it for my employees, now they are happier than ever.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ifty2niftyApr 29, 2011by
Honest review of Keurig B70/B77 by a real user.
Keurig B70/B77 looks sleek and does not take too much space on the counter. I noticed that Keurig B70 model is exactly like B77, both same functions and looks, it is just two different model number for the same product. Like most other users, it does act up with first use with cup size dispensing. Best fix for that is to run it through one cup cycle once before putting in K-kup in. I like that the screen is clear and crisp to read. Coffee tastes great when used per instruction. Compared to most other machines, it runs nicely and I would certainly get another in the future. I definitely feel like I am not wasting coffee anymore like the traditional coffee machines. Over all, if it was rated I would give it at best 4 out of 5, based on the functions and looks. If you are unsure of buying this product, I highly suggest you do some research and read a few forums first to see what others have to say about it. Don't jump on the sale price right away, it will always (most likely) show up again soon, so there is no rush to buy it at a moment notice. Read full review
- pgoetz8Jan 03, 2012by
keurig coffee makers are good investment for fast hot coffee
i bought this product because my old coffee maker died, would not shut off,not a good thing when it is set to shut off after two hours and you come home to a still hot pot of coffee. buying a used product is not always the best thing to do it sometimes does not dispence the right amount of water all the time, and yes i descaled it (twice as a mater of fact)other than that i like the b77. if your going to buy a keurig buy a new one that way you can send it back and get a new one for free within the first year.
- hamma10_0Jul 06, 2011by
Keurig makes coffee easy
Wonderful when you want to make 1 cup of coffee & not drag out filters, coffee grounds. The K-cups can be a little expensive, but you're paying for the convenience. This is my second Keurig, when my 1st one went on the "blitz" (wouldn't brew & couldn't read the message area anymore)I realized how much I liked the convience of the Keurig, I had to drag out the old coffee maker, filters & coffee grounds. It's also nice to use to brew a single cup of tea.
- 256dellaApr 08, 2011by
Keurig B77 Coffee Maker
The product took a little longer to arrive than I expected. However, it was in great shape and after one call to Keurig for some assistance to operate the coffee maker everything went smoothly. They even told me how to get a user manuel online, so all my questions are answered. I really enjoy the Keurig. I use both the K-cups and my own ground coffee, I even use it to make hot chocolate. One cup at a time makes all the difference. My drinks are always hot and fresh. No more "burnt" coffee that has been sitting on a burner.