Just Dance Kids 2 (Nintendo Wii, 2011)
Top Selling in Video Games
Great Prices on Video Games
- $44.99Trending at $47.99
- $48.99Trending at $53.99
- $19.98Trending at $21.48
- $19.89Trending at $26.99
- $44.99Trending at $49.99
- $25.95Trending at $27.44
- $13.00Trending at $17.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe sequel to Just Dance Kids includes more than 40 new songs with which to shake, sway, and sashay. Featured tracks include "Love Me," "Shake Your Groove Thing," "Something That I Want," "Just the Way You Are," "Whip My Hair," "Despicable Me," and "Hold Still," each recorded by children. Up to four players can work together to set high scores or compete against one another. As in the previous game, the "Dance Party Mode" lets children continuously dance without having to stop to switch songs or navigate menu screens. Parents can also monitor their child's activity level by viewing a screen that shows burned calories, time played, and favorite songs.
- GameJust Dance Kids 2
- PlatformNintendo Wii
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-4
- Release Year2011
- Game Special Features
- Includes over 40 songs
- Follow the motions of on-screen dancers to score points
- Supports up to four players for cooperative and competitive game types
- Includes over 40 songs
- Game SeriesJust Dance Series
Most relevant reviews
- angelaboyleMay 06, 2015by
move and shake!
This is a great game for kids - really gets them moving. they love it! They even have competitions against themselves, so you just can't lose.
- emilyjokadenApr 10, 2012by
My kids (age 2 and 1) LOVE the "dancing game!"
This is the best purchase I've made in a long time! :) My kids are 2 and 1, and they LOVE the "dancing game." My 2 year old quickly figured out how to use the controller and navigate through the game to find her favorite songs. It's been a sanity saver through rainy days when we're stuck indoors. Highly recommend!!!
- moonltmdnFeb 20, 2012by
Great gift for kids. Good exercise!
Quite fun :) Great for children around 6.
I kinda feel bad for their folks though...
Get ready for hours upon hours of Dora and Yo Gabba Gabba music and dancing :/
She was discouraged by more difficult games like Dance Central (too old for her I think), but this is relatively simple for small kids to score well (on the Wii at least), so it makes them happy.
- njborigurl23Nov 02, 2013by
I wanted to get something difftent for my younger children since the regular just dance seems more for the adult generation. This game is perfect! I love it!!
- mommyaam3Jan 10, 2014by
Awesome. My kids love it! They dance and sing. I have two 6 year old and one 4 year old. I love to watch them dance away and have fun.