Judge and Jury by James Patterson and Andrew Gross (2006, Hardcover)
About this product
- SynopsisAndie DeGrasse, an aspiring actress and single mom, is not your typical juror. Hoping to get dismissed from the pool, she tells the judge that most of her legal knowledge comes from a bit part curling around a stripper's pole in The Sopranos. But she still ends up as juror #11 in a landmark trial against a notorious mob boss. The case quickly becomes the new Trial of the Century. Mafia don Dominic Cavello, known as the Electrician, is linked to hundreds of gruesome, unspeakable crimes. Senior FBI agent Nick Pellisante has been tracking him for years. He knows Cavello's power reaches far beyond the courtroom, but the FBI's evidence against the ruthless killer is iron-clad. Conviction is a sure thing. As the jury is about to reach a verdict, the Electrician makes one devastating move that no one could have predicted. The entire nation is reeling, and Andie's world is shattered. For her, the hunt for the Electrician becomes personal, and she and Pellisante come together in an unbreakable bond: they will exact justice-at any cost. James Patterson spins an all-out heart-pounding legal thriller that pits two people against the most vicious and powerful mobster since John Gotti. Judge & Jury is a stunning feat by "one of America's most influential authors" (New York Times).,From #1 bestselling author James Patterson comes the ultimate legal thriller where the judge and jury are terrified. The verdict: run for your life. Failing to escape jury duty, aspiring actress Andie DeGrasse ends up as Juror #11 in a landmark case. In this new Trial of the Century, a Mafia don known as the Electrician is linked to hundreds of gruesome crimes. Tracking this ruthless killer for years, senior FBI agent Nick Pellisante fears that the defendant's power reaches far beyond the courtroom, even if the FBI's evidence is ironclad. Just as the jury finishes deliberations, the Electrician makes a devastating move that shocks the entire nation - and shatters Andie's world. Now she and Pellisante must hunt for the Electrician before he executes his most horrifying endgame.,Senior FBI agent Nick Pellisante is closing in on the notorious mob boss The Electrician, when the scheduled sting goes spectacularly awry. Two FBI agents are dead, the boss is wounded, and Pellisante vows the Electrician's next move will be from a jail cell. Andie Echeverra, a part-time actress and a single, full-time mom, is assigned her next role as Juror #11 in the landmark trial against Mafia Don Dominic Cavello. Everybody is on edgeNo one has ever crossed the man whose orders have made entire families disappear.Though Cavello's influence extends across blue uniforms and black robes, the case should be open and shut. But the legal system fails.
- AuthorAndrew Gross,James Patterson
- Number Of Pages432 pages
- Publication Date2006-07-31
- PublisherLittle Brown & Company
- Copyright Date2006
- Weight22.9 Oz
- Height1.4 In.
- Width6.2 In.
- Length9.5 In.
- LC Classification NumberPS3566.A822J83 2006
- Dewey Decimal813/.54
- Dewey Edition22
Most relevant reviews
- michemorehMay 06, 2016by
Book in great condition just as promised
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- mrconlin2002Jan 05, 2012by
Judge and Jury, great read.
I bought this book because I like all of James Patterson's novels. Judge & Jury was suspenseful
are all of Patterson's novels. There were small parts of the book that were a little drawn out. I will buy another book from ebay. The service and mailing time was great. CRC
- arlene3989Sep 11, 2009by
Exactly what the title says
To all of you who have received a summons to appear on a jury; do not read this book until you have completed your civic duty. To the rest of you, Patterson, handles the juror. Through the trial, meeting the judge, and then the devasting scene in the courtroom. This is a legal thriller to pit the reader against a powerful mafia boss. Be prepared to spend the night reading this fast paced novel. I read this entire book in 6 hours. The next week turned back to page 1 and re-read the entire book to the finish. Explosive!!!!
- 661mendozasteve...Mar 09, 2012by
great action packed thriller has legal drama great plot good characters and world-wide chases takes you right down to the end.Keeps you guessing till the very end.
- 1darkknight-200...Nov 11, 2009by
Judge & Jury
I have enjoyed every book that I have read by James Patterson. This book as with the others is suspense-filled and full of twists and turns. Each book that James Patterson comes out with is better than the last. I have read all but one of his books in the series, Women's Murder Club and Alex Cross. I don't know how he puts out so many books of this quality every year.