More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $9,250.20Trending at $10,860.89
- $587.95Trending at $648.00
- $584.99Trending at $629.99
- $566.41Trending at $577.30
- $2,495.00Trending at $2,543.63
- $779.99Trending at $875.00
- $535.00Trending at $599.00
About this product
- Product InformationThis Jazz 1.3 MP camera is convenient, and it is made for taking amazing snapshots no matter where you are and holding onto great photos. Memorable snapshots, made with this Jazz point and shoot digital camera, let you share poignant moments with others. Few times are more gratifying than capturing life's most precious moments in a photograph with this Jazz 1.3 MP camera. Capture beautiful flowers, your closest friends, bucolic meadows, or special events using the Jazz JDC-230. With this Jazz point and shoot digital camera, you can take gorgeous memories of best friends. Play back pictures of the poignant moments of your life thanks to the LCD screen on the Jazz JDC-230. With its blue body, this Jazz point and shoot digital camera is a pleasing device for taking pictures. This Jazz 1.3 MP camera makes it simple and straightforward to take wonderful photos thanks to its functionality, user interface, and features. With the prolonged battery life found on the Jazz JDC-230, you can keep on using it for as long as you need to.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution1.3 MP
- Weight1.3 Oz.
- Exterior ColorBlue
Most relevant reviews
- vetaspbApr 18, 2012by
camera JUST TOY and not cost these money for so bad quality fotos
By description product looks like a camera, but really it is just TOY for baby! Fotos are awful quality, lcd screen just mode info, no any picture. S0- even for baby not very interesting. Soft is very poor. Viewfinder is very bad, ordinary small glass, not comfortable to look. So- camera JUST TOY and for TOY it is expensive, not cost these money for so bad quality.
- ssivakoff51Jan 02, 2013by
Good value, perfect for use by a young child, or as a first camera.
This was purchased for use by a young child. Given its purpose it was a good value for the money. The features are limited but consistent with its cost. More base picture storage would have been a plus.
- bh3b11brittanyJan 09, 2013by
Good product for the price.
I bought this for my autistic 7 year old for Christmas. I didn't want to spend a lot of money or get anything complicated. This was perfect for him. He loves to take pictures of his family and it's very simple. Good product for the money!'