Top Selling in Camcorders
Great Prices on Camcorders
- $382.95Trending at $622.63
- $529.95Trending at $729.99
- $184.99Trending at $199.99
- $43.99Trending at $44.49
- $44.99Trending at $73.29
- $101.18Trending at $109.93
- $79.99Trending at $82.38
About this product
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom39X
- Digital Zoom800X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution0.8 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Weight6.7 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Sensor Size1/6"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Focal Length Range2.2mm - 85.8mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Lens System FeaturesBuilt-in lens shield
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Lens ManufacturerKonica Minolta
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Flash TypeNone
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Depth4.53 in.
- Height2.44 in.
- Width2.05 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - stereo
- Microphone Operation ModeStereo
- Microphone TechnologyElectret condenser
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedMS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP3
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Battery ManufacturerJVC BN-VG107U
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Effective Video Resolution0.4 MP
- Digital Video FormatMPEG-2
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional FeaturesAuto Power Save,Automatic Display Brightness Adjustment,Backlight Compensation,Image Stabilisation,Interval Shooting Mode,Motion Detection Technology,Still Shot Capability,YouTube Capture Mode
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
- Night ModeYes
Most relevant reviews
- 9680heidiOct 22, 2015by
Great product for the price
This is easy to use and pretty good quality for the price. Make sure to have an extra sd card and an extra battery.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- crazyhockeydadOct 05, 2014by
This was a good investment. I needed a camera for school and this one fits the bill nicely. It is easy to use and the video quality is good. The micro phone leaves a little to be desired but it is not bad, it gets the job done.
- amungusDec 01, 2011by
Good value, easy use.
Nice unit. easy to use. a good value. has some nice features that are on more expensive models. haven't really got to give it the "test of time" but bought it on other reviews of similar buyers.
It is a bummer that it doesn't come with an SDHC card so you have to get one of those first. not out of the box usable.
Make sure to figure in the cost of card 10-50 bucks depending on how much record time you want.
Not sure I will miss not having a light on it but took pics in house with lamp lighting and were very good!
Wife likes it. At this point would recommend it for some home movie recording. I did buy the 2 year replacement option.
- becool2mehuntin...Sep 19, 2012by
great camera great price
I already own one of these, bought this one as a back up, awesome picture and sound quality.this camera has an awesome zoom and i am planning on using it to record some hunts this season, it is small compact and does a great job, it is a little hard to find a spare battery but i did manage to do that also, overall this is a great camera and will meet all your needs.
- sdev58Nov 05, 2012by
Based on the price I paid, I am very happy with this purchase.
The only downside that I consider at this time that it is not HD.
I do not consider this necessarily a downsided item, but this particular camera does not provide very many extra features. But that is not an issue to me since so many of the video editing software has the effects that can be added into later. Because of this, the camera is extremely user friendly.