JVC GZ-MG330 Hard Drive Camcorder
Top Selling in Camcorders
Great Prices on Camcorders
- $382.95Trending at $434.95
- $160.99Trending at $199.95
- $79.95Trending at $86.42
- $21.99Trending at $26.89
- $37.99Trending at $46.99
- $169.99Trending at $178.01
- $1,599.99Trending at $1,799.00
About this product
- Family LineJVC Everio
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom35X
- Digital Zoom800X
- Storage TypeInternal & Removable
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution0.7 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Weight10.65 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Sensor Size1/6"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Focal Length Range2.2mm - 77mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Lens Filter Size30.5 mm
- Lens System FeaturesBuilt-in lens shield
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Lens ManufacturerKonica Minolta
- Max Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed1/2 sec
- Exposure MeteringMatrix,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Flash TypeNone
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size30 GB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,microSD Card
- Digital Storage MediaHDD
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth4.45 in.
- Height2.68 in.
- Width2.13 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - stereo
- Microphone Operation ModeStereo
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio (input/output),1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x microSD
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Battery ManufacturerJVC BN-VF808U
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Effective Still Resolution0.4 MP
- Effective Video Resolution0.4 MP
- Digital Video FormatMPEG-2
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional FeaturesBacklight Compensation,Built-In Speaker,DPOF Support,Direct Print,Noise Reduction,Still Shot Capability
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
- ColorSapphire blue
- Night ModeYes
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode
Most relevant reviews
- cudaladyracingApr 10, 2013by
Very light and good video picture. camera pictures not so good
This is the second one I buy. Wore the first one out. takes very good video and easy to use. Camera portion does not work as well. pictures not clear.
- pjdabayJun 07, 2012by
Great Camcorder for any event!
We previously had another JVC Camcorder with good success, so my brother needed a good inexpensive Camcorder and we bought this one for him. The deal was good so we turned around and bought another one (same Model & Color (-Blue). Although the batteries that came with these Camcorders are only good for 1 1/2 hours, we bought 2 new 5hour batteries, battery chargers and usb cables it was well worth it. Takes crystal clear video and still pictures, and is user friendly, easily!
- maldronMay 22, 2010by
JVC Everio GZ-MG330
This camera was within my price range so it caught my eye immediately. I was eyeing the "flip" camera and the knock offs of that line of camera and I liked the price but the quality was lacking. Those cameras are very jerky and can't zoom in without grainy images and blur. You have to walk towards people like you are using your camera from your cell phone. What's worse is you can't take extended length videos, many of them cut you off after 10 minutes and create a new file. This camera on the other hand, looks and feels like a real camera. The zoom is amazing and crystal clear. It is the same basic size as a can of pepsi and it does everything I need for a real camera. If was just putting videos up on youtube I guess the flip line would be ok, but I plan on recording family events as my newborn son grows and this is the camera for that. I know it isn't HD but it does take widescreen 480i quality pictures which is fine for me. People get caught up in the "1080p" and don't realize they are getting a camera that won't work well for family or sporting events that have objects far away or need to have a steady hand to view. I couldn't be happier with the features and quality of this camera.Read full review
- dwb55Aug 01, 2011by
Price point is a big decision maker.
This is a good camera, easy to operate, but the basic battery has a poor battery life. One would need to purchase a second battery and an external charger if you plan to use it for any length of time.
- missy757crJan 04, 2011by
JVC Everio GZ-MG330
I am very happy with this camcorder. I bought it for my granddaughter. She is extremely happy with it. We had already bought the same JVC for my daughter two years ago, and we were so impressed with it's performance,that we purchased this one. The 30 Gig hard drive is great, no film to load or worry about it running out. It is very easy to tranfer the videos onto the computer and burn them on a disk. My wife and I are thinking about getting one ourselves. I would recommend this product to anyone.