More items related to this product
Best Selling in External Hard Disk Drives
Save on External Hard Disk Drives
- $74.95Trending at $77.94
- $74.95Trending at $76.98
- $109.99Trending at $119.00
- $70.00Trending at $71.98
- $109.95Trending at $127.99
- $54.00Trending at $68.95
- $72.90Trending at $85.99
About this product
- Product DescriptionThe Iomega 34763 is a network storage hard drive designed to provide cloud storage solutions to PCs and mobile devices using the internet. This network storage hard drive has a storage capacity of 1 TB, helping you to store all your valuable data. With the personal cloud storage support, you can store data in this Iomega external HDD and access it anywhere and anytime via the internet using web browsers. The Iomega 34763 has an encryption and password protection feature, ensuring data security. The QuikTransfer feature allows you to copy data between a USB drive and this Iomega external HDD, eliminating the need for a PC.
- Hard Drive TypeNAS
- Spindle Speed7200RPM
- InterfaceRJ-45,Serial ATA,USB 2.0
Most relevant reviews
- spencefJul 28, 2012by
If you are going to use inside your LAN okay, cloud drive, nawwww
Very complicated setup. Very little support on the Vendor side. When i copy to mapped drives it doubles the amount of disk space used, I cant see all the files on the drive to understand why. The cloud feature is nice but too complicated to use. Bought it so that we could upload videos off the ipads to free up memory, so far all I can upload are pictures and music. Dont know why, cant find anything that discusses it.
- vvvv07ffJul 12, 2012by
I bought the NAS Iomega 1 TB cloud edition to download torrents standalone. But now I'm so sorry about it. The torrent client software DOESN'T exist. If you save anyfile.torrent in a "torrent configured" folder, the download starts, but u don't have any control/feedback about it. 100% FAIL! And BE CAREFUL, after you enable the "media sharing" option, all mp3 files transfered into the NAS will generate a misterious "others" space, filling full all the NAS HD!!! After that, I had to transfer all data back to my PC (8 hours), full format Iomega (+12 hours) and then retransfer all files to Iomega (+8 hours). Iomega recognizes this bug (look at the oficial support forum) but they dont fix it. Moreover the Iphone/Ipad sync doesn't work either and theres no Android app for transfers, sync or media share. 1000% 5UCK$!!! If you can't afford a Synology NAS, i highly recommend you to buy a route with usb port and flash it with DD-WRT firmware to attach a external HD. This solution share your HD, a printer and download torrents. (http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/USB_storage). Read full review
- diogo50000Oct 04, 2012by
Fantastic product!! Great value for the money!
- Why you bought it? I bought it cause i used to have an external hard drive, but a friend braked it. - What you like most about it? I really got impressed about using it as "cloud" hard drive. Now i can access it from anywhere that has an internet connection. - Whether or not you would buy the product again: In the future, when i need more space to store musics, movies, pictures, games etc. i'll sure buy another one.
- novlad1985Oct 03, 2012by
Дороговато, не без недостатков, но пойдет.
Покупал диск, чтобы организовать своё облако для работы. Между ПК - работает отлично. Приложение для Андроида - полный отстой, файлы или папки с кириллицей - не откроешь, а ведь задумка просто отличная. Ещё, что касается ПК, по-умолчанию вместе с облаком устанавливается программа QuickCopy для резервирования данных. Опять же задумка - отличная, а реализация... Сразу после установки Windows XP вываливается в синий экран и компьютер больше уже не загрузишь.