About this product
- SynopsisWith 50 recipes and 8 pages of full-color photographs by Micheal McLaughlin.
- AuthorOprah Winfrey,Rosie Daley
- Number Of Pages142 pages
- Edition DescriptionLarge Type
- Publication Date1994-04-16
- PublisherKnopf Doubleday Publishing Group
- Weight12.4 Oz
- Height0.7 In.
- Width7.2 In.
- Length7.6 In.
- LC Classification NumberRM237.7.D37 1994
- Dewey Decimal641.5/638
- Dewey Edition20
- Reviews"Real cooking is an art form. A gift to be shared. I've had some fabulous meals from Rosie's kitchen, but the recipes in this book are my all-time favorites. The ones I ask her to cook again and again." -Oprah Winfrey 'She knows how to make low-fat food taste good!' - The New York Times From the Trade Paperback edition.
Most relevant reviews
- engcam.osdnpOct 07, 2016by
Enjoying this book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- moonchild918Mar 05, 2008by
mothers day gift found early
I HAVE READ THE BOOK AND SEEN MOST OF IT ON T,V, SHOES LIKE OPRAH. IT WAS SO GOOD SOUNDING AND MY MOTHER COLLECTS COOKBOOK SO I GRABBED IT UP WHILE I COULD TO GIVE TO MOM AS ONE OF HER GIFTS. IT IS A VERY GOOD BOOK WITH ALL KINDS OF HELPFUL HINTS AND I HOPE HELP HER WITH HER DIABETES AND GIVE HER IDEAS ON WHAT TO COOK AND HOW TO DO IT IN A HEALTHY MANNER. I AM JUST SO PLEASED TO HAVE FOUND IT AND AT SUCH A GOOD PRICE AT THAT! THIS IS A WINNER OF A BOOK AND EVERYONE SHOULD REAF THIS BOOK AND HAVE A REFERENCE COPY IN THEIR KITCHEN,,GO GET YOURS TODAY! YOU WON'T BE LET DOWN BY THIS WONDERFUL BOOK!
- finacollectible...Oct 20, 2006by
Low Fat Favorites
One of Oprah's chefs, Rosie Daley, shares her recipes for low fat favorites. She teaches you how to fix food sso they are better for you to eat. She includes recipes like fried chicken--although it is not really fried--it only tastes like it! This book can change how you cook food. Once you try the recipes--you won't miss the fat because the flavor is still there. She includes an inspirational introduction. It makes a great gift for anyone concerned with calories.
- sayvin100Nov 17, 2014by
food was great.
I bought this book because I'm always looking for new diet ideas and I new if Oprah loved her chef that I would also.
- 51e5127c4d6fd83...Jan 01, 2009by
In the Kitchen With Rosie by Rosie Daley (1994)
I purchased this for a gift for a friend who loves to cook and who loves Oprah. Couldn't be more appropriate!
Best Selling in Textbooks, Education
Save on Textbooks, Education
- $30.97Trending at $32.63
- $37.58Trending at $39.34
- $199.95Trending at $229.94
- $37.75Trending at $38.95
- $16.74Trending at $19.82
- $74.90Trending at $94.64
- $12.10Trending at $12.66