Best Selling in Acoustic Guitars
Save on Acoustic Guitars
- $37.99Trending at $60.88
- $2,049.00Trending at $2,459.00
- $1,199.00Trending at $1,659.00
- $1,199.00Trending at $1,299.00
- $499.00Trending at $599.00
- $35.99Trending at $39.22
- $229.99Trending at $239.99
About this product
- Product InformationAmateur but ambitious players can have the best of both worlds with the Ibanez AEG10E Acoustic/Electric Guitar. Designed with the popular mahogany back and sides, a lustrous spruce top, die cast tuners, and pearl dot inlays, it is ideal for dedicated novices who crave a beautiful instrument that offers versatility and outstanding tone. Unplugged, this model provides full and rich enough sound to amply fill intimate spaces, but the built-in Fishman Sonicore pickup and SST preamp enhance and expand its natural resonance for bigger shows and venues. The onboard tuner is designed and engineered with smooth transitions in mind, and the cutaway for open access to higher frets facilitate speedy finger work.
- Guitar SeriesAEG
- Guitar TypeAcoustic/Electric
- Body TypeSolid
- Number of Strings6 String
- Body StyleCutaway
Most relevant reviews
- gcrge1531-xNov 06, 2014by
An awsome instrument and great value for the money.
After extensive ratings research I decided on this Ibanez instrument. My specific purchase was based on a great deal on a refurbished instrument. I have not used the amp gear as I am just an acoustic junkie. However, I love this instrument. It has a wonderful clear as a bell ring, good sustain and it stays in tune under my light classic finger picking style. The action was a tad higher than perfect but acceptable. I would be happy to recommend this instrument to anyone.
- 1038412625@dele...Sep 12, 2011by
Great guitar for men with smaller hands.
I purchased this guitar for my husband. He LOVES it! The size is perfect for what he calls "smaller" hands, and he is finally able to produce cords he never had been able to in the past. the color (blue) is spot on & the construction solid. I highly recommend this guitar for anyone who has had problems with other guitars in their hands.