ILuv iEP322 In-Ear Only Headphones - Black
Top Selling in Headphones
Great Prices on Headphones
- $219.95Trending at $223.99
- $74.99Trending at $79.98
- $29.99Trending at $38.56
- $49.99Trending at $86.50
- $8.95Trending at $10.99
- $54.99Trending at $66.68
- $3.57Trending at $3.98
About this product
- DescriptionA good solution for providing audio pleasure whenever you want, these black ILuv headphones are convenient and solid. If you like accurate sound reproduction and compatibility, these ILuv headphones are designed to please. Hikers and joggers alike will relish the power and volume of these ILuv iEP322 headphones. These in-ear headphones are portable and lightweight, so you can quickly bring them along with you and use them to provide enjoyment whenever the mood strikes. Hear audio tracks at your desired volume level using a range of gadgets including portable music devices, smart phones, and portable game consoles with the ample sensitivity of these ILuv iEP322 headphones. Because these ILuv headphones have clear and crisp audio fidelity, you will be able to hear your favorite titles with exhilaration. With the excellent frequency response of these in-ear headphones, you can discern sharp treble frequencies and throbbing bass tones. What's more, the handy canal earbud design of these ILuv iEP322 headphones enables you to carry them with you in a jacket, briefcase, or pocket.
Most relevant reviews
- guysbasementMay 01, 2015by
I can't imagine any pair of earbuds sounding better than these!
When combined with the right player, these are THE BEST inexpensive earbuds I have ever heard!!! I'm using the Poweramp audio player app on my Android with just the 2-band EQ and I am blown away! They don't seem to be degrading in sound quality yet, they do tangle a bit and the paint on the plastic is starting to come off from sweat. But I would definitely buy another pair if they got lost or crapped out. I just wish it had a mic :(
- blackholesun95Aug 18, 2013by
Best Bass for the money
The material quality is OK but very good for the price. The bass is the best for under $50. These stay in while I bike and they have a very low profile for a heavy bass type(less wind noise). I have 5 different brands of earbuds that claim to have heavy bass but these beat all of them AND they are the least expensive.
- xpertwarrior72Sep 04, 2014by
Overall great solid pair of earphones for $8-10. Great for bassheads.
Yes these headphones provide tons of bass from the start! But later when the drivers burn down, It turns into muddy, loud bass. If you want the bassiest earphones try the JVC HAFX1X but if you want deep low bass try the Velodyne vPulse.
- oldnova65May 02, 2013by
Great Bargain! Well Worth It at a Excellent Price!
These headphones came with three different ear size attachments and are the best fitting ones I have ever tried. They sound excellent too. They could not be purchased locally at this bargain price. Well worth it!
- luckylady928Jun 15, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New